4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

agriasoaks

Oct 11, 2019
LOL is this game 64 bit exclusive ? I swear I can play the game on the old version on the 0.04 I think that was the version with 32 bit, this one are not sadly meh.

Meg4HP

Jan 9, 2018
Is there any way to play on Android? My computer can't run it (old Win7 version, 32bits, and updates always failling)

WibuTampan

Apr 20, 2020
good animation with different battle type, too bad my PC is crappy so I can't play this game's dungeon :rolleyes:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Someone please tell me how this game is any good? takes hit points to break a damn barrel! Everything is stronger than you. From the 5 minutes of playing this game plays like crap so how is this a 5 star game?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
you ned to craft weapons and equip them then you can beat barrels and monster also get raped by monster girls;)

talking about girls it's kinda lame that they only tease with new ones on their patreon
i still dont know what the succubus or nun looks like. and they already working on a elf fighter...

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
you ned to craft weapons and equip them then you can beat barrels and monster also get raped by monster girls;)

talking about girls it's kinda lame that they only tease with new ones on their patreon
i still dont know what the succubus or nun looks like. and they already working on a elf fighter...
craft anything the game starts you in a dungeon where you can't kill anything or destroy a barrel.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
craft anything the game starts you in a dungeon where you can't kill anything or destroy a barrel.
you have the game set on english?
do you know how to open the inventory?
(pres x)
the opening dungeon is a tutorial you have to die there
there also blue lights with stuff to pick up
try to play the game a little longer before giving up...

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
I bet this guy never played a roguelike, and most roguelike never bothers to explain you anything. So don't expect manuals on this one, and pray to RNG that the next room doesn't have enough monsters to destroy your weapon durability

This game is right up my alley/

Now can someone make a H-version of Cataclysm Dark Days Ahead, only this time instead of Zombies, we get monster girls rewriting our reality.

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
This game is pretty damn good, not gonna lie. Actually enjoying the gameplay quite a bit.

nierguyof

Feb 5, 2020
it feels like im playing a kaizo randomizer rather than a proper rogue-like or souls-like. its like playing a near impossible d&d run and the dm decided to purposely stack the odds against you while saying "git gud" the entire time. :LOL:

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
it feels like im playing a kaizo randomizer rather than a proper rogue-like or souls-like. its like playing a near impossible d&d run and the dm decided to purposely stack the odds against you while saying "git gud" the entire time. :LOL:
You said it right. Sorry I have played Rogue games in past but you knew what you were playing and it was not impossible from the very get go! Seriously the old rogue games could get to floors 20 or so before you died.. we use to take turns each new floor and see which one of us use to die.. so we could make fun of other when they died. But this is start with no clue what is going on and impossible to to even defeat first floor at the very beginning..

It did not play like any Rogue game I ever played and just turned me off..

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes