4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Well,having never played a rogue game myself,i can't really say if this game's difficulty is high in regards to that or not. Having said that,the game has a little bit of a learning curve,but once you master it,it becomes incredibly easy. Granted,you should always pack a back-up option for whenever you enter a new floor,incase the RNG decides to screw you over and throw you into a wide open room with several of the girls. Always keep a sleeping or confusion potion on you for these "oh shit" moments,and target one of the girls always (never waste them on fodder enemies!)

The first level is supposed to be near-impossible. You're supposed to die pretty much. Even if you managed to clear out the entire level after reaching the end, the enemies will respawn and murderize you in the end anyways.

Here's my save folder for ver 0.09 with all soul shop upgrades purchased,and some very well crafted weapons,especially in particular,stored in the chest. This save also has the one H-scene memory and the arena with all the current existing girls unlocked. Have fun.
(Try not to use this save until you've at least played the game a bit though,lest you risk ruining the gameplay experience of building up from scratch. Part of the fun,in my opinion,is seeing the progress of you getting steadily stronger.)

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
Being an old MaidenSnow Eve player this game felt very easy in comparison. I had the opposite experience; I managed to completely clear the first/trial dungeon and had to restart because no new enemies spawned and I could not find a way to kill myself (I do not recall having a bomb) to enter the main part of the game.

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
Being an old MaidenSnow Eve player this game felt very easy in comparison. I had the opposite experience; I managed to completely clear the first/trial dungeon and had to restart because no new enemies spawned and I could not find a way to kill myself (I do not recall having a bomb) to enter the main part of the game.
I actually tested that,out of curiosity. The enemies will eventually respawn.(Credit to the devs for thinking of this!) Just hold down shift and run around rapidly for about 15 seconds. The benefit to clearing out the entire prologue dungeon is the possibility of getting the rare materials from the girls and keeping them(they're useful for forging specific weapons related to the girls,some of them quite powerful!)

Reactions: HarryRM

HarryRM

Dec 25, 2019
I actually tested that,out of curiosity. The enemies will eventually respawn.(Credit to the devs for thinking of this!) Just hold down shift and run around rapidly for about 15 seconds. The benefit to clearing out the entire prologue dungeon is the possibility of getting the rare materials from the girls and keeping them(they're useful for forging specific weapons related to the girls,some of them quite powerful!)
Good to know! I gave up waiting for respawns after doing two laps around the dungeon xD I am already far into the game and am awaiting the incoming major update but thank you for the tip for if we have to restart in the future.

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
it's possible to craft weapon on the first stage and survive for awhile. But getting the "red light" causes multiple enemies to spawn, impossible to defeat all - well, Doloelle will revive the player after monsters beat him up. :)

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i swear this ason dude is like teasing too much can't wait for tha big update
who else is hipped?

also why does he only get 1.5k per month i've seen shit that got 3. times as much... patrons are:poop:

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
youre the only one :/
and i'm apparently the only one hyped about the coming update:(
considering the amount of new content they're teasing on patreon it might be the final demo before releasing the game:unsure:
(and i still don't know what the succubus and nun looks like...)

Ranoyos

Jan 6, 2019
and i'm apparently the only one hyped about the coming update:(
considering the amount of new content they're teasing on patreon it might be the final demo before releasing the game:unsure:
(and i still don't know what the succubus and nun looks like...)
I'm personally pretty excited about the new update as well,but one must be patient. You cannot rush greatness. This game has already proven to have excellent gameplay,and the most recent posts on patreon shows off some of the planned features involving more skills/weapons, and more notably, an accessory system. Oh,and the new elf girls and stuff as well,but i definately plan on surrendering acquainting myself with them.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
i'm actually more into the new girls:p

i mean these new accessory are pretty much just skills
and all i need to beat the current list of girls is hitting them in the face:cool:

but that succubus queen they mentioned as the first boss will possible ned some more tactical skills:love:
that post also mentions a june release for the big update (with is why im so hyped):p

(its stil 16 days left of june it could happen any day now any day)

i swear if they make it before 30. june i make a patreon account and support them with 5$
(will probably stay a patreon for 6 months to get the 30$ free steam key so you can say i buy the game...)

Last edited:

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
i'm actually more into the new girls:p

i mean these new accessory are pretty much just skills
and all i need to beat the current list of girls is hitting them in the face:cool:

but that succubus queen they mentioned as the first boss will possible ned some more tactical skills:love:
that post also mentions a june release for the big update (with is why im so hyped):p

(its stil 16 days left of june it could happen any day now any day)

i swear if they make it before 30. june i make a patreon account and support them with 5$
(will probably stay a patreon for 6 months to get the 30$ free steam key so you can say i buy the game...)
i don't thnk they'll release it on steam

TheUnsaid

Game Developer
Dec 28, 2019
i don't thnk they'll release it on steam
I talked to them via DM. They're actually looking into it. It's why the adult elements of the game are so separate from the other parts of the game. Just in case steam has issues with the adult content.

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
finally accessories!, So that I am not overburdened every d-mn time.

Though repair weapons please? but keeping as disposable is just fine, I'll just keep throwing swords like I'm goddamn Archer then

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Wow he actually updated the thread. I wonder if he got rid of all the stuff in town.

Fj565

Jul 1, 2018
Rougelike Eroge is not something i would think to see, and yet this game is really amazing!
Animation is pretty nice too.
Can't wait for more girls

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
Rougelike Eroge is not something i would think to see, and yet this game is really amazing!
Animation is pretty nice too.
Can't wait for more girls
Roguelike Eroge has existed, but not as good as this one, most of them are text based, incomplete, more like demos instead of an actual game

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes