4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

Kocherga6499

Jul 9, 2019
Yes, thank you for enlightening me, but I have a reason to write like this.
I live in Russia, and that says it all. Low wages that can only buy basic necessities, the lack of assistance during the pandemic, the high price of everything, high taxes (Yes, in my country they were not abolished at all) and other strange but existing factors. I do not think that each of you would not say this, because in Russia you automatically become a pirate. And why? It's simple! You are a beggar by birth!
I hope my words served as proof, though... Some will still not see it and will send it to hell, because I know that they can react aggressively to this...
And there is nothing more to write on the type: "go to work, lazy".

Reactions: Overlurker and ss6

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
kocher

that's a surprise, I thought Putin is giving aid to russians in this pandemic?

anyway, version 0.06 is out for free. So you can just play that while we wait for someone to upload 0.07

Reactions: JesterMolester

ss6

Nov 9, 2018
kocher

that's a surprise, I thought Putin is giving aid to russians in this pandemic?

anyway, version 0.06 is out for free. So you can just play that while we wait for someone to upload 0.07
0.06 out for free ? Where please ?
And of course you are right about waiting, if we don't pay we shouldn't cry !

Kar 24

May 16, 2019
0.06 out for free ? Where please ?
And of course you are right about waiting, if we don't pay we shouldn't cry !
here, the k2s link still works. Just choose the slow speed download.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Gameplay looks awesome, but I hesitate to play gameplay driven games during its development. Hard to just continue where you left off when updates drop.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
So they changed the engine at some point between v0.06 and 0.09? This used to be a RPGM (MV) game, now I see a «Others» engine tag...

Waaifu

Furry Gamer
Uploader
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
So they changed the engine at some point between v0.06 and 0.09? This used to be a RPGM (MV) game, now I see a «Others» engine tag...
It was changed from Nw.js to Electron for performance reasons.

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes