4.30 star(s) 30 Votes

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Early Impressions after starting from scratch:

- Trap feature is VERY gimmicky... you can't tell where they are so basically you're getting hit with debuffs (Poison, Confusion, Sleep, "Tied Down") or buffs (elemental Damage Ups, Health boosts, and the gamebreaking Reduce Erosion circle) at random.
- New Reduce Erosion item feels like it should be a Rare Drop... you're basically getting a item that provides a reprieve from the central point of the game; the relationship between you and the Cursed Sword. I've come back to Town four times and have 4-5 Reduce Erosion
- Reduced prices at Soul Conversion ... eh. It's supposed to be a grind and after maybe 30 minutes I had made headway in most of the key areas I mentioned a few pages ago. Again, with the Rest Floor where you can go back to Town with no penalty the game is easier.
- Items now all over the Rest Area is BAD. You go to grind the dungeon to get Soul and items to forge weapons. Why the heck are you grinding areas in the dungeon if you are getting Soul and items every death/trip to Town?

Reactions: Yuuuuuri

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Well this is an odd error. Game soft froze; music and playing and status effect animations are still happeneing but I can't move at all. Their may be an issue when two characted have different de-buffs happening.

Yuuuuuri

Jan 5, 2018
Need only one cheat: freeze erosion. Main use: watch the girls rape you over and over without blacking out.
But how do I find values in this, cheat engine can't find anything.
Use cheat menu plugin for rpg MV
You can teleport to the test rooms and see all scenes

TFM

Mar 7, 2019
Blackout won’t happen right away when you die and the erosion is at 100%. It will happen after you press X key.
From reading the previous pages, this was a big point that should please the "I need to fap/sclick to this" crowd. But the game portion could use some retweaking. I've already cleared the conversion chart in 2 days, something that took over a month previously.

AJT95

Dec 6, 2018
press 1 in-game. DO NOT USE NUMPAD.
hey i did the same , but all maps are in japanese and when i select most part of them something is missing and my game crash , think is possible to gimme a save inside this room ?

Katsuie

Oct 15, 2017
hey i did the same , but all maps are in japanese and when i select most part of them something is missing and my game crash , think is possible to gimme a save inside this room ?
Make sure the game is correctly translated. Also any word of next update?

Dec 5, 2019
When I try to use the cheat plugin to teleport in to the EnemyGirl room it tells me it can't load the character images, dunno what I did wrong.

Last edited:

FalAn21

Sep 14, 2018
This is the first or might be the only hentai game that i seriously read all the words for the story :|, even in sex scene, wow

4.30 star(s) 30 Votes