4.20 star(s) 29 Votes

JIMPICKEN

Feb 13, 2023
If you do not like the difficulty. just Download a full gallery save from here. if your after the sex scenes. otherwise...

AgentSans

Jan 7, 2020
Is smithing level 2 the max I can get?

Edit: Nvm, figured it out. two is the max until I finished the first boss.

Last edited:

Ren_Amamiya15

Mar 15, 2023
I play this shit on normal and i cant agree more with all that you said, the game is good but hella unfair.
Yeah. Hence why I played on Normal. A long time ago I played it on the harder difficulty, but after a while Im only here for the ride, that being the content and the story. Then, I have been stopped my the infamous third boss... Damn shame I cant change the difficulty on this one.

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Yeah. Hence why I played on Normal. A long time ago I played it on the harder difficulty, but after a while Im only here for the ride, that being the content and the story. Then, I have been stopped my the infamous third boss... Damn shame I cant change the difficulty on this one.
You imply that there is an higher difficulty than Normal? Because from what I know there's only easy and normal mode

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
1711141470825.png

Yeah i'mma need some advice from anyone who's went through this area

I barely made it here even though i spawned in portal rooms thrice (which i went to cause they had 20 enemies)
I got killed twice by the fucking zombie, what's up with that?
Like, i dealt a good fucking 400 damage or something and SHE STILL LIVED
and she shred my hp from 120 to 0 in one turn

Oh btw, i had phys def and super armor on sooo...
how do i defend myself against that?

Am i suposed to just run from any zombie encounter, pray to god i dont run into her in the first place, and just bumrush portals?
Also, in the screencap, do i really need to clear several of these areas until the portal in the middle is opened up? it's giving that vibe, so im just making sure

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
View attachment 3469528

Yeah i'mma need some advice from anyone who's went through this area

I barely made it here even though i spawned in portal rooms thrice (which i went to cause they had 20 enemies)
I got killed twice by the fucking zombie, what's up with that?
Like, i dealt a good fucking 400 damage or something and SHE STILL LIVED
and she shred my hp from 120 to 0 in one turn

Oh btw, i had phys def and super armor on sooo...
how do i defend myself against that?

Am i suposed to just run from any zombie encounter, pray to god i dont run into her in the first place, and just bumrush portals?
Also, in the screencap, do i really need to clear several of these areas until the portal in the middle is opened up? it's giving that vibe, so im just making sure
Once you reach the area you showcased, you need to complete 2 other areas in order to activate the two "sigils" that allow you to go forward. You don't need to do both areas at once, but you still have to get back to the checkpoint you are at right now each time you reset.

To handle the zombie enemy, here are a few suggestions: from what I remember she is immune to stun and poison, although the most effective way to deal with her is to burst her down with abilities. An ability I highly recommend is Leap Slash for its high versatility.
Slowing her with potions or using haste potions is also effective as you have double (or triple) the amount of turns to deal with her.
The worst case scenario is that she manages to stun you with her special ability (it has a chance to give a random debuff), otherwise you should keep one or two panaceas to heal any other status ailment.
Be careful when moving in her vicinity (not within melee range) as she has many gap closer abilities.
Blindness potions can also help you disengage her at will, giving you time to adapt to the situation (provided that you are not next to her).

In general, I also suggest you to make good use of talismans by adding pure damage to them (in the few chances you get to find a red altar) and I absolutely recommend putting powerful abilities attached to talismans.
One example: get a Succubus' scepter material, add it to an accessory and keep that accessory unequipped, then use it only when you feel like the room you are in is tricky to deal with and you need to put some enemies to sleep to make things easier.

Ogrexin

Nov 25, 2020
(in the few chances you get to find a red altar)
Right i guess i should've asked, what is the difference between red and blue anyways

EDIT: wow i made it to the end
Expected a boss
Bummer
So i gotta ask, is everything in the item codex unlockable in the current version? Or are some of them placeholders for the main game?
cause im still missing a shit ton of stuff

Last edited:

ExposedPlace

May 10, 2021
Right i guess i should've asked, what is the difference between red and blue anyways

EDIT: wow i made it to the end
Expected a boss
Bummer
So i gotta ask, is everything in the item codex unlockable in the current version? Or are some of them placeholders for the main game?
cause im still missing a shit ton of stuff
The materials you fuse into blue altars give defensive bonuses (for example potions give status ailment resistance and materials give physical/magical defence).
The red altars flip these bonuses into offensive ones (potions give chance to inflict status ailments and materials give physical/magical damage).
Putting abilities into either altars don't change their effect, but the values of tenacity and magic that the item has will still be added to give a defense/damage bonus.
Also, from what I know the item index is not fully unlockable in the current version (regarding the weapon index, there are 4-5 weapons missing for each category).
Since you reached the current end of the game patch, I suggest you to take a look in the recollection room because there's an endless mode there if you're up for the challenge.

Reactions: Ogrexin
4.20 star(s) 29 Votes