3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I think he was saying you are writing about a different game. Quoting is automatic.
But I'm not writing about a different game, just a different version. You can click the Patreon link in the OP to verify everything I wrote about exists as of v0.60. The Griffon's Nest is the laboratory map that exists in 0.52, and now it's a sort of command center of steampunk equipment.

There's a power generator to power other equipment, and capacity can be upgraded but it always generates 1 unit per second. There's an expedition map to select an island to gather samples from, then send robotic mosquitos to retrieve a DNA sample of one of the races there. The mosquitos' range can be upgraded, but they only ever retrieve 1 sample per expedition. Retrieved samples appear in the DNA Storage Unit, which can be upgraded for higher capacity, but the rate you can gather samples hardly takes the initial 4 slots. You can sell the sample for coin, or transfer it to the Incubator to generate a new ACTOR. Incubation also requires an emulsion from the Emulsion Delivery System, with varying grades of quality for varying success rates from 75%-95% (though I doubt the honesty of that.)

Once generated the ACTOR appears in the Storage section of the Library, and can be placed in maps the same way the Core ACTORs are, which as I said above, are the same ACTORs available in 0.52. They can be sold for a higher value than the sample price, though in the case of Common that's only 5 coin difference, Legendary sell for 600, and Legendary hybrids sell for 2400. Actors can be recycled for atoms, which are required for fusion. And because this post has gone on long enough, see attached image.
1717759764360.png

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
First Naiad, Epic quality. Not nearly as grotesque as the example image the developer presented. Unfortunately you can't play with her ears because hand and objects clip right through. In addition to that, there are Orcs, which resemble that repulsive Nosferatu monstrosity in the Core Actors, Elves, Savages and Brutes (and of course Humans.) I haven't seen a Brute yet, but the Savages are big with solid muscle definition and big wide mouths. The above example on the right is a hybrid of Legendary Human, Savage and Elf.
1717766911256.png

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes