3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Is there a torrent? It's a hell of a VPN download.
Search is your friend:
AdultVRGameRoom-0.5.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

fernandoppri

Nov 11, 2019
Hello, is there any crack for version 0.5.2, which I downloaded from the beginning and it is a mega link out of order thank you

Last edited:

Lionily

Jan 31, 2021
Anyone experienced could help me resolving loading screen that ends up with the game closing itself?

cn6900

Mar 21, 2022
anyone else on index have the issue where there real ground is like 10 inches above the virtual ground?

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
I just got 0.61. Technician access, which is supposed to include exclusive characters and toys, but I don't see anything that wasn't present in 0.52. Griffin's Nest is the major expansion, which is full of potential, but hella grindy to unlock. I recommend upgrading power generation and mosquitos first, as they expand your options soonest, though DNA storage is cheap enough that it won't set you back too much. I got 500 starting coin, and more can only be earned by selling DNA samples sight-unseen, which means you don't get to preview what they would've looked like. Human samples sell for 25 for Common, 50 for Rare, 150 for Epic and 300 for Legendary. Only seen Humans so far because I upgraded Incubation first, which generates from DNA faster but not with higher success rates. For that you need to spend into better emulsion, which costs up to 200 to reduce fail rate to 5% -- so failure is always an option and paltry DNA quality is frequent, and your only remedy is moar grind

Aside from creating and fusing, there's naught else new -- same characters, same customizations, same maps and props. Sounds like the same voices as well, but maybe the new races will sound different, if I ever unlock them.

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
I just got 0.61. Technician access, which is supposed to include exclusive characters and toys, but I don't see anything that wasn't present in 0.52. Griffin's Nest is the major expansion, which is full of potential, but hella grindy to unlock. I recommend upgrading power generation and mosquitos first, as they expand your options soonest, though DNA storage is cheap enough that it won't set you back too much. I got 500 starting coin, and more can only be earned by selling DNA samples sight-unseen, which means you don't get to preview what they would've looked like. Human samples sell for 25 for Common, 50 for Rare, 150 for Epic and 300 for Legendary. Only seen Humans so far because I upgraded Incubation first, which generates from DNA faster but not with higher success rates. For that you need to spend into better emulsion, which costs up to 200 to reduce fail rate to 5% -- so failure is always an option and paltry DNA quality is frequent, and your only remedy is moar grind

Aside from creating and fusing, there's naught else new -- same characters, same customizations, same maps and props. Sounds like the same voices as well, but maybe the new races will sound different, if I ever unlock them.
What are you even writing about....

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes