3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ec80

Aug 7, 2018
the annoying fucking walking every time ya thumb so much as touches that touch sensor constantly was enough to make me say fuck off cunt before i even got threw the tutorial

Reactions: lewdman89

akarumeikun

Jun 24, 2019
Here is a re-upload of Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 with my crack below already applied-
MEGA

Otherwise, if you have the uncracked Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 files, here is my crack for it that sets you to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people. You can also play offline if you want, in case you have no internet or your ISP blocks the game.
Note: choosing to play in offline mode will get overridden by the game if you actually can access the servers, so if you want to be truly offline while still having internet, consider using a firewall to block the game.

Before logging in you have 3 options:
Play in online mode (unchecking this box allows the game to be played without internet or the game firewalled)
Play in desktop mode (unchecking this makes the game go into VR mode, keep this checked if you aren't using VR)
Replay the tutorial (unchecking this won't prevent the first time playing tutorial)

Then simply click the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 052\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).
Hello, can you tell me why my loading takes forever after logging in?

Reactions: Slutbitches6969

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
The update focuses on purely gameplay, we'll have to wait until someone plays to see if there is new sex content/characters, or if it just sounds like there are new characters. This update did take a while, which is to be expected as it's focused on gameplay, but I would hope that means they at least added a few more characters or sex positions. I haven't been in VR in a while, so if someone gets in the game and checks for items, characters, or sex positions let me know.
New 0.6 Test Build Is Available for Download

We are thrilled to present the new 0.6 test build, featuring some cool new additions that will take your gameplay experience to the next level.

This is a big Griffin's Nest laboratory update.

First off, we're excited to introduce in-game currency system. From now on, you'll be able to earn credits, power, and atoms that you can spend to run experiments, purchase equipment upgrades, materials and various items that can help you as you progress through the game.

Next, we've added the ACTOR incubation feature. This means that you can now create new ACTORS from acquired DNA samples within the game. With different breeds and species to find and collect, you'll never run out of new ACTORs.

Next up is the updated ACTOR customization system. You can now save up to 16 customization styles per ACTOR. Save and load any of your styles with a click of a button.

We can't wait to see you try out these new features, and we hope you'll enjoy them as much as we do!
Grab the new test build in the ⁠#test-builds channel on our Discord server. It is available to all patrons with the Assistant tier or higher.

The test build will be playable until October 15th.

The new 0.6 update will be available for everyone later this month.

Reactions: McHoff

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
I don't have the update, but here is the changelog for the new update (from their patreon):

What's new in the update ?

• NEW Griffin's Nest expedition system (Send expeditions to distant realms to acquire DNA samples)
  • NEW ACTOR incubation system (Create new ACTORs from acquired DNA samples)
  • NEW ACTOR storage system (Store up to 16 created ACTORs or sell them)
  • NEW ACTOR style system (Save up to 16 custom styles per ACTOR)
  • NEW 4 ACTOR races to find and incubate (Humans, Elves, Orcs, Brutes)
  • NEW In game currency & resource management system (Credits, Power, Atoms)
  • NEW Griffin's Nest machines & devices (The Incubator, DNA Sample Storage, Expedition Terminal, Emulsion Dispenser, MSQ-2)
  • NEW ACTOR customization items color variations
  • NEW ACTOR customization items (gas mask, glasses, feathers, tiara crown, 3-tier choker, Victorian choker, masquerade mask, warrior bracers)
  • NEW The Handy sex toy integration
  • Improved T.1.T.5 gun (More breasts variations added)
  • Improved Loading splash screen
  • Improved Loading time
  • Improved Griffin's Nest stage performance
  • Improved Griffin's Nest stage music
  • Improved Female genitals physics
  • Improved ACTOR body collisions
  • Improved Library UI and prop spawn system
  • Improved Cross-region multiplayer lobby synchronization
  • Improved Desktop Mode UI
  • Improved Desktop Mode controls
  • Fixed ACTOR despawn when a new player joins an online lobby
  • Fixed toys desync new player joins an online lobby
  • Fixed ACTOR lips position after spawn
  • Fixed Tutorial UI
  • Fixed Countless small bugs squashed

Reactions: KiritoNyx

KiritoNyx

Apr 26, 2023
I don't have the update, but here is the changelog for the new update (from their patreon):

What's new in the update ?

• NEW Griffin's Nest expedition system (Send expeditions to distant realms to acquire DNA samples)
  • NEW ACTOR incubation system (Create new ACTORs from acquired DNA samples)
  • NEW ACTOR storage system (Store up to 16 created ACTORs or sell them)
  • NEW ACTOR style system (Save up to 16 custom styles per ACTOR)
  • NEW 4 ACTOR races to find and incubate (Humans, Elves, Orcs, Brutes)
  • NEW In game currency & resource management system (Credits, Power, Atoms)
  • NEW Griffin's Nest machines & devices (The Incubator, DNA Sample Storage, Expedition Terminal, Emulsion Dispenser, MSQ-2)
  • NEW ACTOR customization items color variations
  • NEW ACTOR customization items (gas mask, glasses, feathers, tiara crown, 3-tier choker, Victorian choker, masquerade mask, warrior bracers)
  • NEW The Handy sex toy integration
  • Improved T.1.T.5 gun (More breasts variations added)
  • Improved Loading splash screen
  • Improved Loading time
  • Improved Griffin's Nest stage performance
  • Improved Griffin's Nest stage music
  • Improved Female genitals physics
  • Improved ACTOR body collisions
  • Improved Library UI and prop spawn system
  • Improved Cross-region multiplayer lobby synchronization
  • Improved Desktop Mode UI
  • Improved Desktop Mode controls
  • Fixed ACTOR despawn when a new player joins an online lobby
  • Fixed toys desync new player joins an online lobby
  • Fixed ACTOR lips position after spawn
  • Fixed Tutorial UI
  • Fixed Countless small bugs squashed
Wondering if they add male characters or not xD

• Haha
Reactions: V Antonio S

KiritoNyx

Apr 26, 2023
Here is a re-upload of Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 with my crack below already applied-
MEGA

Otherwise, if you have the uncracked Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 files, here is my crack for it that sets you to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people. You can also play offline if you want, in case you have no internet or your ISP blocks the game.
Note: choosing to play in offline mode will get overridden by the game if you actually can access the servers, so if you want to be truly offline while still having internet, consider using a firewall to block the game.

Before logging in you have 3 options:
Play in online mode (unchecking this box allows the game to be played without internet or the game firewalled)
Play in desktop mode (unchecking this makes the game go into VR mode, keep this checked if you aren't using VR)
Replay the tutorial (unchecking this won't prevent the first time playing tutorial)

Then simply click the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 052\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).
Would you plz crack it again maybe? xD

Reactions: V Antonio S

Bumtzy

Jul 12, 2018
This game looks interesting. I tried running it using a hp reverb g2, but I have problem with the controllers. Looks like I am missing some buttons and I can't play. Does anyone have any suggestions? I would like to be able to try the game

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes