3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

ttant

May 7, 2017
You're right, the B button should be used. The indication is just boggus as it's the oculus button which is displayed instead of the expected one.

Thanks for the support ;)

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Also the desktop mode is bugged, you can' click (as there is no no-vr shortcut, at least in my game folder).
On the main menu before logging in, tick "Desktop Mode". That is how you play in non-vr mode, and can click things. Albeit, the controls in desktop mode are really ass and you switch between mouse modes with spacebar.

Reactions: V Antonio S

RickyPirat

Jan 11, 2019
Here is a re-upload of Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 with my crack below already applied-
MEGA

Otherwise, if you have the uncracked Adult VR Game Room 0.5.2 files, here is my crack for it that sets you to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people. You can also play offline if you want, in case you have no internet or your ISP blocks the game.
Note: choosing to play in offline mode will get overridden by the game if you actually can access the servers, so if you want to be truly offline while still having internet, consider using a firewall to block the game.

Before logging in you have 3 options:
Play in online mode (unchecking this box allows the game to be played without internet or the game firewalled)
Play in desktop mode (unchecking this makes the game go into VR mode, keep this checked if you aren't using VR)
Replay the tutorial (unchecking this won't prevent the first time playing tutorial)

Then simply click the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 052\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).
This game is probably the best (among the best there are a few more) I've been to when you don't have any riff glasses. Thanks for that kindness TJ888 to share. I will do a financial redistribution and see what patreon costs. Many thanks

Reactions: isthisfacebookplus

enkephalin07

Dec 13, 2017
Just trying it, and it looks pretty good in desktop mode, though it could do with some character customization. I have 2 questions about it, though:
1) what does the choice of mask do? Anything in this version, or nothing for desktop?
2) how do you attach the penis toy to the POV? I have no idea how I managed to do it, but it made maneuvering and penetrating with it so much easier and more immersive. It started acting janky and out-of-control after switching viewpoint a few times, and I couldn't figure out how to re-attach another one.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
does the crack work for multiplayer
It did when I cracked it.
Unless if the devs have changed something on their server side, it should still work.

However even back when 0.5.2 came out, there was rarely any public rooms, I saw 2 during my testing, most of the time there was 0.

Superl99

Feb 4, 2023
It did when I cracked it.
Unless if the devs have changed something on their server side, it should still work.

However even back when 0.5.2 came out, there was rarely any public rooms, I saw 2 during my testing, most of the time there was 0.
i must be unlucky since when i try there are no lobbies

hammond-fish

Aug 5, 2020
Got a problem.. in desktop mode, when I summon the hand, it is huge - like half the size of the room. Anyone know a fix? Thanks.

Deeplighter

Dec 11, 2022
I must be dumb, i can't pass this part:
View attachment 2516912

The requested button keep poping the oculus part, and is not taken into account in game.
Also the desktop mode is bugged, you can' click (as there is no no-vr shortcut, at least in my game folder).

I don't understand why dev want to overide the oculus mechanism. Why didn't he/she kept the way to click and move from oculus or even steam vr mode ? The way to handle pointer is really a pain in the ass as you use the stick to make it appear, so what you was aiming for is always not where your pointer is !
The same for me with SteamVR but it work with OpenComposite

PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
View attachment 1968895

Overview:
Adult VR Game Room is a game in which you breed unique ACTORS (Artificial Cell Transmutable Organic Robots).
Interact with them,
VR and Desktop: Single player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-29
Release Date: 2023-03-28
Developer: Adult VR Game Room - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
update it

PEANUT1125678

Oct 6, 2022
View attachment 1968895

Overview:
Adult VR Game Room is a game in which you breed unique ACTORS (Artificial Cell Transmutable Organic Robots).
Interact with them,
VR and Desktop: Single player
Thread Updated: 2023-03-29
Release Date: 2023-03-28
Developer: Adult VR Game Room - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5.2
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
update it please

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes