3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
say desktop too but cant use mouse and key bored for anything. still stuck in the start area with the ring things
You didn't click spacebar which puts you into grab mode did you?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
I've made a small change to the crack here- https://f95zone.to/threads/adult-vr-game-room-v0-5-1-adult-vr-game-room.124970/post-10229751
If you choose to play in offline mode, this will force show the options menu which is otherwise hidden in offline mode.
Please redownload it if you are playing in offline mode and wish to change settings.

Also, you don't need to quit using Alt F4 anymore, click the X button in the top right of the options menu, and there will be a button to quit.

Last edited:
Reactions: catsdino

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
It takes a long time to load, even in a high end computer.

Last edited:

mdki

May 4, 2017
I'm playing on quest 2, but the part in the tutorial that asks me to bring the laser pointer and click the button, it just doesn't work. any idea on how to make it work?

nevermind, got it work. I was interpreting it wrong, thought it was suppose to press the right stick, but its actually just holding downwards.

Last edited:

Viixby

Dec 19, 2019
Can't wait for the new update..
I never really looked into this game, cause the ads of it a long time ago threw me off... But I tried it out and I can't get enough...
In my personal opinion this game is the best balance between VRHot and Captain Hardcore. In the sense of being easy to use, while still maintaining great visuals, performance, and physics.

Anyway here's a patreon post from them about the upcoming update.
The text in this color are personal comments from me not the original post.

New content, features and improvements are coming very soon in the new update.
Here's a quick overview of the 0.5.2 update.

What's new in the update?

Suburban house living room and bathroom environment.

New actor voices and voice lines. Saw some clips of these on Twitter... These should be fun, wonder if you can toggle? :PogChamp:

-> She says Papi :sneaky:

Furniture position/physics locking system. Finally can stop yourself from accidentally making a furniture black hole, or from using your Thor strength to accidentally throw a couch across the room. :KEK:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated physics based locomotion system.
Updated female genital physics and effects. From seeing game clips, this looks like a noticeable improvement, unlike many other sex games that always change this.

Updated female body rig. I believe this would mean the posing and such is upgraded, could be quite noticeable or completely unnoticeable.

New female actors. More body shapes to customize.
New toys.
New customization items. (Clothing, hair, etc) Probably

New skins. The skin quality in this game throws me off, some are really good, some seem blurry/lower resolution, hopefully we get some more good ones here.

New furniture.
New actor poses. Not sure if this means, new furniture that comes with poses, new furniture variants for existing furniture types, or both new furniture with poses and new separate poses for existing furniture.

Performance improvements, bug fixes.
and more...

Last edited:

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
I wish they would improve the non VR controls.
Particularly inform the player about what he is about to grab. Its too common that I try to grab, say, a hand, end up grabbing a hip or a torso instead and the poses get screwed.

chinty

Jun 9, 2019
Yeah the non VR Controls are kind of strange.

But the Devs said 0.5.2 will be early March, so we are quite at the end of March now...

Reactions: V Antonio S

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Because he is the OP :WeSmart: I have no idea who Kemono.party is, but thanks :D
That doesn't mean they have download links to every game before anyone else, or provide the crack xD
and kemono.party is a website that gets around having to pay Patreon content creators to access their posts.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
The developer has obfuscated their game with this version, which (developer if you are reading this) doesn't help at all if your game is built with Unity, because obfuscating Unity games barely make it any harder to reverse engineer and there are countless tools and deobfuscators for it, as well as Unity scripting is all in C# instead of C++ like unreal (managed code like C# is infinitely easier to reverse than native code like C++).

Other than that, within minutes I was able to get passed the login screen and get in-game like normal, however they have changed something somewhere where you can't select any stage whether you are online or offline without a real login. At the moment I am trying to figure out what changed to cause this issue so I can patch it.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes