3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

nweiss

Nov 12, 2017
Here is my crack for version 0.5.1 of Adult VR Game Room, which avoids requiring a Patreon account and is set to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people.
All you have to do is choose if you want Desktop Mode and/or to replay the tutorial, and press the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 051\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).
great, but now there is no link to download 0.51 anymore...

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Thanks,but that link is dead... tho I just notice the OP title hasn't updated, but the file links are 0.51....Anyways, thanks!
What the haha, it was working 20 minutes ago when I linked it. Such odd timing.

jjak las

May 21, 2017
What the haha, it was working 20 minutes ago when I linked it. Such odd timing.
The crack doesnt work for me. I click the log in button and the game does not advance.
If I put in an email, it says email is not registered.

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
The crack doesnt work for me. I click the log in button and the game does not advance.
If I put in an email, it says email is not registered.
The email field and password field should automatically be filled with a specific email and password. If these were not filled automatically, then you did not place the DLL in the correct location and override the old one. Please re-read the instructions and try again.

Reactions: V Antonio S

jjak las

May 21, 2017
I did
The email field and password field should automatically be filled with a specific email and password. If these were not filled automatically, then you did not place the DLL in the correct location and override the old one. Please re-read the instructions and try again.
You are correct. It does work. I must have made a mistake.

mahdiAK123

Jun 1, 2022
View attachment 1968895

Overview:
Adult VR Game Room is a game in which you breed unique ACTORS (Artificial Cell Transmutable Organic Robots).
Interact with them,
VR and Desktop: Single player
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2023-03-06
Release Date: 2022-11-11
Developer: Adult VR Game Room - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.51
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

When i click to select the map, nothing happens
Whats wrong?

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
BaasB FYI, when you updated the main post for 0.5.1, you forgot to update the title of the thread to indicate it now has 0.5.1.

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
Make sure you are already in a lobby, if you haven't joined a lobby yet they won't do anything.
Lol I always block internet access to games and couldnt understand why i cant find main menu. Enabled internet and it worked.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdultVRGameRoom-0.5.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: WakamoSato

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
The problem is there is no ui to create a lobby or choose multiplayer/singleplayer
Then either you are trying to play without an internet connection, or your ISP is blocking the game servers.
If you have an internet connection, try using a VPN.

Edit: I'll work on making a way to play offline without an internet connection.

Last edited:

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Alright, I did my best to make it work, there is no quit button to close the game in offline mode so you will have to Alt F4 to quit. But besides that, it seems to be working well enough. Edit: You can quit properly now by clicking X in the to right of the options menu then there will be a quit button.
Simply just uncheck the "Play in online mode" before logging in to be put into offline singleplayer mode.
If you still have an internet connection and the game isn't blocked, this will be overridden by the game so bare that in mind. Firewall the game if you want to properly block it and only play offline while still having an internet connection.

The crack here has been updated with this change- https://f95zone.to/threads/adult-vr-game-room-v0-5-1-adult-vr-game-room.124970/post-10229751

Last edited:
Reactions: V Antonio S

Zone95Fw

Jan 19, 2023
say desktop too but cant use mouse and key bored for anything. still stuck in the start area with the ring things

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes