3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

willwhitt56

May 25, 2017
Doesnt seem to work for desktop quite yet. I keep getting stuck on the third prompt, since none of the buttons on the mouse or keyboard will allow me to click the button to continue the tutorial. Can't get the laser pointer to show up or turn on, and clicking the button in all other forms doesn't seem to work either.
Same, doesn't seem to be a button for pressing that button

Reactions: LeColta

Zeos

Jun 17, 2019
Doesnt seem to work for desktop quite yet. I keep getting stuck on the third prompt, since none of the buttons on the mouse or keyboard will allow me to click the button to continue the tutorial. Can't get the laser pointer to show up or turn on, and clicking the button in all other forms doesn't seem to work either.
Same, doesn't seem to be a button for pressing that button
I had the same problem (almost posted here too). In the game folder there is a file called "Adult VR Game Room - Desktop (non-VR)". Run that.

There will be an in-game explanation about how to interact with actors that you can see ONCE. Take notes. (and post them here if you can :)).

Reactions: Gadinel

sexroutine

Mar 13, 2021
Hey, the game doesnt work for me ( desktop version ), keep freezing and crashing in intro before the game start. Any ideas ?

Noonez

Aug 20, 2018
Okay, here about control in desktop version:
Press R to open menu to add some things or some actors.
You can shift between section with nums: 1 - lights; 2 - furniture; 3 toys; 4 - actor.
I'm not so sure where exactly spawn work - in center of room, or on point where you look. Sometimes, my models spawned behind the scene, and few times they spawned inside room but fall through floor, like ghost. But I fixed it with switch between view inside and outside the room with Tab key. Oh, and Tab change performance mode - when you inside the room a texture, shadows - all better, but your moving slower.
About when you set actor in your room. Space key will switch between behavior of your mouse: look around or touch something. Actor have a 5 points, which you can move-use: they foots, arms, stomach and heads. Right mouse button on actor or her points call a menu:
1 - Possess (you can control the actor, but options of action is small - move arms, and move. Maybe in VR its feeling better);
2 - Expression on face (1-open mouth, 2-exited, 3-close eyes, 4-smile);
3 - Move (actor will move where you look at this moment);
4 - Pose (4 variants).
And left mouse - move point or object. With Shift key it will rotate, and Shifr+Ctrl keys another rotate. Try it, because explain this not easy. Also when you move parts, or actor, another menu will show: 1 - play; 3 - record; 4 - pin. This simple. When Pin (4) is active, parts will stay where you leave it, when release lmb. If this option is off, then parts will go back on their places. Play (1) will work only if you already record some move. It's also simple - press 3 - and it will record how you move parts.

Also I think some object also have a menu with few option. For example you can click on penis with rmb and tune how hard it is. Or engine - you can turn on/off and tune it by rmb.

My opinion: without option to save your scene with recorded move-set for actors it dont worth your time. But I like the model and skeleton riggle(dont know about correct word.. i mean phisics and collision. Sometime put things in their mouth is hard as fuck.) Oh, and a vagina have no any animation. An actor react on interaction with voice and expdession(lol), but body not changing.

• Hey there
Reactions: DubstepLR and Zeos

thisismyonly

Jul 5, 2020
in vr mode clicking on stage select isn't working for me. IK can see the pointer but nothing happens when I click it.

I can access menu using the pointer but the portrait that says 'click me' doesn't work. what am i missing?

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
The controls in this game are absolutely baffling. They'd have done 10x better with floating menus instead of this mess. Also setting up characters is a pain. You can't even tell them to get on the dang bed and if you posses them everything changes. You can't do much in control of a character and you literally will push objects just by walking. I pushed two characters together.
The result was they turned into a black hole that destroyed everything in the room quickly and then after that so was my framerate.

I enjoyed this game just for that at least since I got a good laugh out of it. Also the sex is bad, they couldn't even bother to put basic tube colliders or prebake an opening animation for any sex organs at all as the person above mentioned.

Reactions: telomere1234

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
How the hell do you actually interact with anything in this game? I'm in what I assume is the main menu, surrounded by paintings, but I can't select any painting, or even select any of the settings.

Adult_VR_GameRoom

Feb 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

Adult VR Game Room is here.

Glad you enjoy the game, even though it was accessed in a shady way.
We are working hard to bring you the next 0.5 update which will feature the following improvements and additions:

- Vaginal physics simulation
- Body fluids simulation
- New girl
- New toys
- New environment
- Updated body physics
- Updated posing system
- Updated UI/Control system
- Animated toys
- Improved possession
- Improved multiplayer
- and more...

We invite you to join us on . Become a part of the AVRGR community, get access to our Discord, and all the latest updates in a legal, safe and convenient fashion. We hope to see you soon!

Here's a little sneak peek of some of the 0.5 features:

See more on our

Dec 25, 2021
Hello everyone,

We are working hard to bring you the next 0.5 update which will feature the following improvements and additions:

- Body fluids simulation
- New girl
- New toys
- New environment
- Updated body physics
- Updated posing system
- Animated toys
- Improved possession
- Improved multiplayer
- and more...

We invite you to join us on . Become a part of the AVRGR community, get access to our Discord, and all the latest updates in a legal, safe and convenient fashion. We hope to see you soon!

See more on our
Thank you for sharing here, I'll give try in Quest 2 and give feedback if I can download it here!

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Hello everyone,

- Body fluids simulation
- New girl
- New toys
- New environment
- Updated body physics
- Updated posing system
- Animated toys
- Improved possession
- Improved multiplayer
- and more...

See more on our
Very interesting. I'll give this game a look with this to see how the game shapes up with these. I still think it's incredibly jank and most of the time characters touching creates a black hole of death but the game has potential.

Reactions: ryuhatsune

Adult_VR_GameRoom

Feb 19, 2020
It's actually kind of endearing that you think women would play this.
You'd be surprised how many female players and Patreon supporters enjoy the game. Wild VR threesomes are taking place but you wouldn't know anything about that. ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes