3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
Yeah the creator showed up in the thread now, so don't expect this game to have any releases shown on here in the future. He's acting nice here but really he's just monitoring this thread now to DMCA anything new that pops up here.
He also dropped the weakest pr talk I've seen in awhile. This game hasn't gotten any better so you aren't missing anything yet.

proskillzpebot

Nov 30, 2021
You'd be surprised how many female players and Patreon supporters enjoy the game. Wild VR threesomes are taking place but you wouldn't know anything about that. ;)
how do you know did u include a virus so u can see trough the quest 2 passtrough cameras? xd im just joking but if it would be posible its kinda scary

Cre4ton

Dec 2, 2020
Since the only good download links are down, I rehosted it on gofile as a direct download link. Depending on if the dev reports it, I'll upload to a different host.

chinty

Jun 9, 2019
New update:
Has login protection so unless someone can make a crack you won't be able to play.
View attachment 2350723
Dev took it down already but I still have the file so I'm gonna upload it to a filehoster later this night when I get home.
If anyone wants it or wants to take a shot cracking it send me a PM.
Would like to have the Link!

UsagiSabita

Aug 10, 2017
So aside from reading that the controls are clunky and other issues people are mentioning.
It kinda looks like you just control a disembodied dick. Which I get it's more programming and cpu to have a full body avatar that the controls recognize/etc similar to say VRchat or VaM.
But the whole VR sex game and not having a body is one of the most Un-Immersive things you can do.

Reactions: V Antonio S

catsdino

Aug 6, 2019
you could also control characters but this game barely works. doing anything in the last version i tried just resulted in a massive black hole forming and everything in the room getting sucked into it till everything shot out in all directions.

trying to do things was worse than vr hot even

devastator555

Aug 13, 2020
New update:
Has login protection so unless someone can make a crack you won't be able to play.
View attachment 2350723
Dev took it down already but I still have the file so I'm gonna upload it to a filehoster later this night when I get home.
Upload is done.
If anyone wants it or wants to take a shot cracking it send me a PM.
it would be great if you shared the link

TJ888

Modder
Respected User
Dec 7, 2022
Here is my crack for version 0.5.1 of Adult VR Game Room, which avoids requiring a Patreon account and is set to the highest supporter tier. It also supports multiplayer so you can play with other people. You can also play offline if you want, in case you have no internet or your ISP blocks the game.
Note: choosing to play in offline mode will get overridden by the game if you actually can access the servers, so if you want to be truly offline while still having internet, consider using a firewall to block the game.

Before logging in you have 3 options:
Play in online mode (unchecking this box allows the game to be played without internet or the game firewalled)
Play in desktop mode (unchecking this makes the game go into VR mode, keep this checked if you aren't using VR)
Replay the tutorial (unchecking this won't prevent the first time playing tutorial)

Then simply click the Login button.

Do feel free to @Me if any game updates come out and the crack doesn't continue working, or some other issue with it.

There is a more detailed readme.txt but it is quite self-explanatory, basically just extract and replace Assembly-CSharp.dll in Adult VR Game Room 051\Adult VR Game Room_Data\Managed with the one in crack.zip (you can backup your old one just in case).

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes