• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Others Completed Adumbral and Crimson [v1.4] [lavey otokonoko]

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes

errant_sum

Apr 17, 2020
V: 1.3 Get it while is hot and upload somewhere else

Edit: id on't know why in game says 1.0 by the way....

BaasB
would anyone be willing to reupload this?? getting an error saying that the file was "requested too many times".

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
editing mistakes is one thing but when you change the entire original comment that's clown behaviour.

example- I make a comment saying "everybody who likes this comment is cool" and after the post dies down I edit it to something silly like "everybody who likes this comment is homophobic" you can see the confusion.

There should be a "show original comment" button or a tag saying edited.
ah. well, if it makes you feel any better, i didn't actually edit the 'original' comment, at all.
i merely added what's above the quote.
because, i said what i meant to say, hit post, then when it ended up on this page, i saw the comment right above had something i wanted to talk about, as well.

so, the only edit was to say " ^ some devs do the 'version 1, version 2, version 3, version 48' more like releases, rather than the X.X.X updates. "

that being said... it's still REALLY fucking weird that you acted so extremely, and your excuse of 'well, you could edit the response to say something to basically make the people who replied to you seem stupid' makes no sense. i clearly didn't do such a thing, and you didn't even know what the fuck i edited...

so, again, seems pretty fucking odd you reacted so strongly to just 'my post was edited'. you didn't have any real reason to, like the implication of your example, yet you still acted like it was 'ridiculous' that there's an edit feature that - gasp! - someone used.

• Angry
Reactions: CuumWizard

CuumWizard

Oct 8, 2019
ah. well, if it makes you feel any better, i didn't actually edit the 'original' comment, at all.
i merely added what's above the quote.
because, i said what i meant to say, hit post, then when it ended up on this page, i saw the comment right above had something i wanted to talk about, as well.

so, the only edit was to say " ^ some devs do the 'version 1, version 2, version 3, version 48' more like releases, rather than the X.X.X updates. "

that being said... it's still REALLY fucking weird that you acted so extremely, and your excuse of 'well, you could edit the response to say something to basically make the people who replied to you seem stupid' makes no sense. i clearly didn't do such a thing, and you didn't even know what the fuck i edited...

so, again, seems pretty fucking odd you reacted so strongly to just 'my post was edited'. you didn't have any real reason to, like the implication of your example, yet you still acted like it was 'ridiculous' that there's an edit feature that - gasp! - someone used.
You're fighting demons my guy, The edited post in question was from kalodos
who originally said "Somebody gotta upload a save for this" but later edited it to say " Somebody gotta make cheats for this"
you've misread this entire conversation, I haven't talked about you once lmao.

You need to touch some grass Me Boy cuz the high seas clearly aren't for you.;)

Taerith

Oct 27, 2019
.exe shows as malware on virustotal, can anyone confirm? Or is it a false positive
To any people to use virustotal to scan the files:
Pay attention to what software wendors flag or don't flag it. I would put more trust in Microsoft or Malwarebytes than some shitty noname software or something coming from China, certain wendors are notorious for false flags making them unreliable

selween

Jan 6, 2018
I really like the games from this person, but i wished they finished some of their earlier games : Especially the zelda like project that was super promising

Reactions: 413-X

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
AdumbralAndCrimson-1.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Shasou

Oct 5, 2017
I'm loving this game, the art is incredibly well done. Sure, it's not a complicated game with unnecessarily complex that games nowadays tend to have for some reason (ex: perfect block at a millisecond, incredibly high difficulty with no in-between customization, etc). It's a short horror-inspired adult game with sex scenes featuring a femboy. If you came here expecting a dark souls / darkest dungeon / armored core / elden ring gameplay then well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I would be lying if i said that i didn't get the hate at all, it's very very common to see when a game with incredibly well done art is made and people wish for the game with this much quality in it would feature content that they themselves would be able to enjoy as well. You can see this in several threads in this community, and it's perfectly fine to ask, so the dev can see that they're doing a hell of a good job. The game has some bugs and hiccups here and there, but nothing game breaking or too serious (as far as i've seen at least). It becomes a problem though, when people start being offensive jackasses and think it's okay to hurl insults at other people because they happen to have different tastes than you. The dev did hetero content before, the art was very good as well, it wasn't put there without effort so raise the question so the dev can see.

In short i love it for what it is, maybe in the future the dev'll get enough attention and support to get a heavy project going that features content for everyone here, like corrupted saviors / liliths throne / flexible survival / CoC 2 . Awesome game lavey, keep being awesome (y)

413-X

Feb 7, 2020
Okey so, quite a few problems.
-The leech arms monster has no audio for it´s first animation
-When an enemy pushes you to a wall after a first tug animation or after a sex animation you´ll get stuck and be forced to restart
-There´s no "new run" option so youu have to go through the whole tutorial section everytime you are forced to the menu (aka every time you re-open the game or are forced to due to these problems)
-If you are getting fucked in the same place as the exit will spawn from "sparing" an enemy,you´ll be sent to the next chamber but the game will crash.
I mean, it´s fun and the aesthetic works, but these problems are really hindering my will to finish it. At least once you getyour transformation it stays between runs.

EDIT:
-The main maenu still says it´s the 1.0 version, even though it´s supposedly the 1.3
-In The keep looking at the enemy rooms, you can be crossing to the next room and still be instakilled
EDIT 2:
-When you have the red hearts form and try to give your teeth, it just doesn´t let you
-When trying to speak to a sex to open the door npc, if you press Space + E, it will bug and keep attacking the air forever...
I´m tired of this game
EDIT 3: Once you get an ending and Start Game, it softlocks you in the first room.

Last edited:

cantpickaname

Jan 27, 2020
Okey so, quite a few problems.
-The leech arms monster has no audio for it´s first animation
-When an enemy pushes you to a wall after a first tug animation or after a sex animation you´ll get stuck and be forced to restart
-There´s no "new run" option so youu have to go through the whole tutorial section everytime you are forced to the menu (aka every time you re-open the game or are forced to due to these problems)
-If you are getting fucked in the same place as the exit will spawn from "sparing" an enemy,you´ll be sent to the next chamber but the game will crash.
I mean, it´s fun and the aesthetic works, but these problems are really hindering my will to finish it. At least once you getyour transformation it stays between runs.

EDIT:
-The main maenu still says it´s the 1.0 version, even though it´s supposedly the 1.3
-In The keep looking at the enemy rooms, you can be crossing to the next room and still be instakilled
EDIT 2:
-When you have the red hearts form and try to give your teeth, it just doesn´t let you
-When trying to speak to a sex to open the door npc, if you press Space + E, it will bug and keep attacking the air forever...
I´m tired of this game
EDIT 3: Once you get an ending and Start Game, it softlocks you in the first room.
Amazing. I was just going to report these very same bugs as well. Let me add some others I found:

-I was also stuck on a "sex to open" room after a new game.
-The teleporting leech arms monster may sometimes teleport so close to you that you may not be able to attack before it hits you -because your previous attack animation is still playing.
-Re-applying coating on knife immediately will spend it on the same attack on the same enemy.
-Succubus body seems to conflict with heart weapon coating
-Giving away hearts or teeth does not subtract them from your total

That's it for game bugs. As for feedback here's a few things I found frustrating:
- Movement too slow (may have been a side effect of having to restart so many times)
- Attacking halts movement: please slow movement down instead
- Missing explanation for types of hearts
- Missing explanation for teeth
- Unsatisfying boss battles due to instakill. Once you figure them out they are trivial, but the game's unforgiving nature makes figuring them out a bit of a chore.
- Unsure purpose of clothes
- Missing explanation for different body types

Reactions: BodhiZafa
3.90 star(s) 11 Votes