3.30 star(s) 10 Votes
Jun 6, 2017
Nevermind, Found it

- 2 scenes added for Derrick's Enslavement.
- Derrick can now be enslaved.
- Personality changes for Derrick added.
- Play scenes for all of Derrick's personalities added.
- 1 scene added to Victoria plotline.
- Victoria can now be enslaved.
- All personality change sequences for Victoria added.
- play scenes for all of Victoria's personalities added.
- 1 scene added to Monster girls plotline.
- 1 scene added to Ms. Rack/Dr. Tiff plotline.
- 1 scene added to Bimbo Lessons plotline.
- 1 scene added to Normal Submissive plotline.
- 3 scenes added for curing Molly of the succubi enchantment.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
There 0.46 for mac but gotta need a little more to have 0.50 for mac

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
looks to be a fair game but cant play it . it to bloody small and hard to see what im doing. until the the game is made bigger i wont play it

HypnoChanger

Game Developer
Feb 12, 2018
So why isn't the main character putting the whammy on his family? You figure they might freak out if he had a bunch of mind controlled slaves.
The main character's mom leaves to join the main character's Dad on an adventure party shortly after the game begins. The reason for there being no incest between the main character and his/her family is that depiction of m/f incest is far more taboo and in some areas illegal, and it would be too arbitrary to feature it for Rosa only, and not Dan. So, the only real instances of incest involve two related female characters making out for the benefit of the protagonist.

Reactions: KMN

Trollden

Aug 8, 2017
there should be a cheat mod please someone make it
You can modify the variables of the starting save or your current save with a .sol editor and edit player stats, party members stat, gold, cost of items, characters unlocked / claimed as slaves etc. should be obvious what does what as the naming is well done.

Search for "minerva sol editor" on google if you want one that's easy and quick to get into.

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
i can't believe it a 89 mb game made by flash have 30 page of walkthrough
God Damn i defentli wanna try it out

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
looks to be a fair game but cant play it . it to bloody small and hard to see what im doing. until the the game is made bigger i wont play it
Flash games can scale to any size you want, just expand the window.

FoxLust

Aug 20, 2017
its impossible to make a cheat for this game

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
i did try a few tricks to expand it and nothing work. Win 7 PRO 64 bit
Open the flash file directly with flash viewer or a web browser with the flash player plugin instead of using the online version. That should get you almost full-screen. If you want to use the online version, I think there's a fullscreen button somewhere, but failing that, you'd have to edit the page yourself.

3.30 star(s) 10 Votes