3.40 star(s) 11 Votes

John Woodbridge

Honorable member with ethical values
Donor
Jun 3, 2017
No android version ?
In front page, there is an "OTHER" link, but webpage said no more file here. :confused:

zalan

Oct 24, 2018
I found out how to get fullscreen go to properties-compatibility in the settings box there should be a option to run in a diffrent screen resolution should get you fullscreen.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
That's weird. I just tried it personally and had no issue.
Sure we can go together > Let's be careful > Enslave Val (dungeon), changed Val to Bimbo.
Grab floor 3 note, get Val to level 4, rushed floor 12 (not sure if there's a minimum floor requirement but AFAIK there's not).
Saw Ms. Rack's secret class, enslaved Julia (Confuse > Grapple), change Julia to Normal, saw scene where she's suspicious about Val's behavior, get intel on Ms. Rack, speak to Val and then speak to her again. This was on version 0.57.

Maybe you had some variable mix up?
Maybe. I don't have Julia enslaved could be the reason. I have gotton to floor 12 and Val is level 18. I also have Sarah that I forced under. I built up the trust with Julia to get the information. It could be that I just need another person under my control or maybe less people I don't know.

LoneKaiser

Dec 10, 2017
Maybe. I don't have Julia enslaved could be the reason. I have gotton to floor 12 and Val is level 18. I also have Sarah that I forced under. I built up the trust with Julia to get the information. It could be that I just need another person under my control or maybe less people I don't know.
If you speak to Julia and choose to get intel from her about Ms. Rack, you should be able to speak to Val in the Protagonist's room and Dan/Rosa should say something like "I need to talk to you..." leading to either speaking about her or "Maybe later"...

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Uh, has anyone had an issue with their saves straight up not loading?

I've tried to revert to a previous save, couldn't properly load it for some reason, closed and reopened the game, and it won't load saves at all apparently.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Uh, has anyone had an issue with their saves straight up not loading?

I've tried to revert to a previous save, couldn't properly load it for some reason, closed and reopened the game, and it won't load saves at all apparently.
Are you trying to load saves from a previous version, or previous saves from the same version? Because some updates change the location of the save files.

Imthatguy9924

Jun 1, 2017
If you speak to Julia and choose to get intel from her about Ms. Rack, you should be able to speak to Val in the Protagonist's room and Dan/Rosa should say something like "I need to talk to you..." leading to either speaking about her or "Maybe later"...
Yeah I get that part but I then don't get the event after that

Damya

Jul 31, 2017
is there any way to play around with the save files? tried to find one but to no avail
The savefiles have .sol extension but it's clearly a different format.
But it's possible to edit it to some extent with a text editor (e.g. Notepad++) when the game is closed.

1. Like, Boolean variables seem to be written like Angie%20Slavezy17 (False) or Angie%20Slavei1y17 (True).
2. Money: Gemsd129900y11 (write any amount you need).
3. To get more or less readable (but very not accurate) variable list, you might try to use search and replace in Notepad++ (replace ":" with "\n").
It would mess some String variables like "Player%20Namey3" but it's better than nothing.
Optionally also replace %20 with a space.

I have no idea if there's a proper editor for this file format though.

Don't forget to backup save files before editing.

Reactions: MonkeyManiac

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Are you trying to load saves from a previous version, or previous saves from the same version? Because some updates change the location of the save files.
No, the version is the same. I'll try again, but this is kinda weird that it just looks like the game broke while loading the save, and then just didn't load at all when i restarted.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
how do you get flirt im lvl 14 and got persuade
Flirt is a support spell. You learn spells by using the other spells in that category (and/or attending the relevant class), so just keep using Conversion and Stone Skin, or attend Tiff's classes.

The cheat can be used any time you're in town (and not in dialogue, I assume) by just pressing the buttons. It's the WASD version of the Konami Code: Up Up Down Down Left Right Left Right B A. You'll hear chimes when you press the buttons.

Reactions: therussian14

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Has anyone figured out a way to quickly rack up enough gems to buy the Mysterious Book?

Btw, I figured what the previous issue was, it was because i was using the default Restart file

3.40 star(s) 11 Votes