RPGM Completed Adventure of Eyes-Covered Girl Cucking Boyfriend [Final] [Nayvis]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes

John Doe Jr.

Jun 11, 2017
So just in case anybody is confused, the "bread bread" is a mistranslation from the word "pan". Pan can mean bread, but I'm guessing it was supposed to be an onomatopoeia of flesh clapping. But this is MTL. I wonder how many times the game uses that onomatopoeia. I wonder how many times we'll see bread in this game.
Honestly, I thought it was supposed to be "breed" lmfao

Reactions: Alex Bloss

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
THIS GAME IS NOT NETORARE (OR NTR) AS THE TAGS SUGGEST

Netorare requires the protagonist to be unwilling to share his love interest.

A guy asking his love interest to fuck other men (or a guy not caring if she does), then it is
NETORASE and the NTR tag cannot be used, as it ONLY refers to NETORARE.

Jul 27, 2021
THIS GAME IS NOT NETORARE (OR NTR) AS THE TAGS SUGGEST

Netorare requires the protagonist to be unwilling to share his love interest.

A guy asking his love interest to fuck other men (or a guy not caring if she does), then it is
NETORASE and the NTR tag cannot be used, as it ONLY refers to NETORARE.
There is no sharing or netorase tag so it's simply categorized under NTR, some games like these are difficult to categorize however since it can be both at the same time. What starts off as the partner willingly sharing his wife(netorase), might end up in him losing his wife altogether(netorare), which isn't the end result the sharer seeks.

I haven't played this game so can't tell if it's simply one or the other or both for that matter. I do agree that it would have been nice to have a tag on F95 to differentiate between the two (if possible). Personally I think netorase games are often boring, as they tend to follow the same predictable patterns. Guy finds out about his fetish out of the blue, coaxes his wife to have sex with somebody else, first she's reluctant or downright rejects the notion, but not long after she enjoys the sex with the other party more than with her husband yet in the majority of these she still remains with her partner.

Venator309

Jan 2, 2018
There is no sharing or netorase tag so it's simply categorized under NTR, some games like these are difficult to categorize however since it can be both at the same time. What starts off as the partner willingly sharing his wife(netorase), might end up in him losing his wife altogether(netorare), which isn't the end result the sharer seeks.

I haven't played this game so can't tell if it's simply one or the other or both for that matter. I do agree that it would have been nice to have a tag on F95 to differentiate between the two (if possible). Personally I think netorase games are often boring, as they tend to follow the same predictable patterns. Guy finds out about his fetish out of the blue, coaxes his wife to have sex with somebody else, first she's reluctant or downright rejects the notion, but not long after she enjoys the sex with the other party more than with her husband yet in the majority of these she still remains with her partner.
I mean that's not anymore boring the same 3 or 4 repetitive netorare stories that are used in games.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Oh man finally a game catering specifically to our main fetish: Eyes-Covering girls. Oh man, that's SOOOOOOOO hot. Next please fetishize the space between hair bangs, plz.

Apart from that? I'm just gonna ask a hero to rip the game files. I'd do it, unfortunately my internet is shit (thanks 3rd world country with 0.05mbps upload speed on average) and I do like them titties lol.

Regardless, this seems to be a game for cucks. It's not the type where you steal the girl or the girl cheats on the MC, etc. It's the type where the MC actually likes to jack off to his wife being fucked by other men, so be warned. Which seems to also suit the girl just fine, since she goes to get railed by the whole town the moment her man's like "that's hot".

Since this ain't my cup of tea to begin with and the MTL seems to be pretty damn poetic something fierce, I'd rather just have the pictures, please. Since apparently, that's the only good thing about this game, anyway.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
I mean that's not anymore boring the same 3 or 4 repetitive netorare stories that are used in games.
well dont just say the same boring 3 or 4 NTR stories because most of these H-games follow the same story. The main story everyone uses on these games is, Nerdy Protagonist goes to another world. Meets a bunch a beautiful woman/elves/catgirls. And for some reason all these girls love the nerd even tho he couldn't get a stitch of pussy in the real world and he all of a sudden starts a Harem where all the girls are ok with it and dont get jealous of each other like most real girls do. Its the same old boring ass trope that everyone uses yet alot of people still play them. To be honest 1 NTR story here and there is a breath of fresh air cause at least its not that same boring scenario that I just spoke of.

Reactions: Gudil and Toushiro

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
well dont just say the same boring 3 or 4 NTR stories because most of these H-games follow the same story. The main story everyone uses on these games is, Nerdy Protagonist goes to another world. Meets a bunch a beautiful woman/elves/catgirls. And for some reason all these girls love the nerd even tho he couldn't get a stitch of pussy in the real world and he all of a sudden starts a Harem where all the girls are ok with it and dont get jealous of each other like most real girls do. Its the same old boring ass trope that everyone uses yet alot of people still play them. To be honest 1 NTR story here and there is a breath of fresh air cause at least its not that same boring scenario that I just spoke of.
Pot calling the kettle black.

This is literally like a weeb war. "No! Tsundere chan is best waifu!" "Fuck you! Yandere chan is best waifu!"

Both of them are mentally ill and insane. One glorifies bipolarity and the other obsession. Neither are good and desirable traits, which is why those who suffer from those take medication.

We're drowning in harem games just as much as we're drowning in NTR games. For the same reason Harem games are unrealistic, NTR games are, too. Piece of shit protagonist uses underhanded tactics on a decent woman, fucks her once and boom she's now a cumrag. Or regardless that she's the supreme knight heroine of a whole kingdom, being capable of destroying monsters by the hundreds, the moment an ugly bastard places his hands on her buttcheek, suddenly she's so defenseless and has to turn into a cumrag because... reasons.

Same old story same old shit.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Pot calling the kettle black.

This is literally like a weeb war. "No! Tsundere chan is best waifu!" "Fuck you! Yandere chan is best waifu!"

Both of them are mentally ill and insane. One glorifies bipolarity and the other obsession. Neither are good and desirable traits, which is why those who suffer from those take medication.

We're drowning in harem games just as much as we're drowning in NTR games. For the same reason Harem games are unrealistic, NTR games are, too. Piece of shit protagonist uses underhanded tactics on a decent woman, fucks her once and boom she's now a cumrag. Or regardless that she's the supreme knight heroine of a whole kingdom, being capable of destroying monsters by the hundreds, the moment an ugly bastard places his hands on her buttcheek, suddenly she's so defenseless and has to turn into a cumrag because... reasons.

Same old story same old shit.
im not tryna turn it into some harem vs NTR debate. I was simply saying that ANYTHING is better then that played out ass trope I just mentioned. Like have some originality in the storytelling for once. That same old shit is so old its almost like why even make a story if its gonna be the exact same scenario. If an NTR game uses the same story over and over I will say that its lame as fuck to but in my opinion they are more realistic then, a guy who gets no pussy suddenly is Don Juan. At least in the NTR the guy that steals the protags girl already gets pussy. Woman think timid nerds are creepy so they dont fuck them, woman always fuck the dude thats a cocky asshole in real life. Thats just the way it is and probably always will be. On the low they wanna be dominated. And they like men who have the option to fuck alot of girls.

kaine3d

Sep 16, 2017
obviously was mtl'ed by a toaster.... why else would it reference bread so much.... in other news that shit has always cracked me up

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
im not tryna turn it into some harem vs NTR debate. I was simply saying that ANYTHING is better then that played out ass trope I just mentioned. Like have some originality in the storytelling for once. That same old shit is so old its almost like why even make a story if its gonna be the exact same scenario. If an NTR game uses the same story over and over I will say that its lame as fuck to but in my opinion they are more realistic then, a guy who gets no pussy suddenly is Don Juan. At least in the NTR the guy that steals the protags girl already gets pussy. Woman think timid nerds are creepy so they dont fuck them, woman always fuck the dude thats a cocky asshole in real life. Thats just the way it is and probably always will be. On the low they wanna be dominated. And they like men who have the option to fuck alot of girls.
Oh absolutely. I'm sorry if you thought I was harping on ya, mate. I was actually agreeing with you.

But, just like you say harem is played out, NTR is also played out. It's the same old story, always.

And BTW, you never noticed that in the Japanese kind of NTR, the woman never fucks anyone better than the "husband"?

See, the "husband" is a pathetic beta cuck, a waste of oxygen. But the guys who fucks the woman are lower than that. Rapists, ugly bastards, etc. There's never someone who is a better man than the MC that gets her poon.

That's also pretty damn unrealistic lmao

Reactions: MeMonky

lookatall

Aug 6, 2016
Oh absolutely. I'm sorry if you thought I was harping on ya, mate. I was actually agreeing with you.

But, just like you say harem is played out, NTR is also played out. It's the same old story, always.

And BTW, you never noticed that in the Japanese kind of NTR, the woman never fucks anyone better than the "husband"?

See, the "husband" is a pathetic beta cuck, a waste of oxygen. But the guys who fucks the woman are lower than that. Rapists, ugly bastards, etc. There's never someone who is a better man than the MC that gets her poon.

That's also pretty damn unrealistic lmao
That's the beauty of NTR, it comes in so many different flavors.

I'll give you a little example.

There are a bunch of subreddits devoted to women whose fantasy is being degraded, there was this one particular girl I remember a few years back who was always wanting to do riskier and more degrading things then posting photos and videos of it. Went from hookups with losers and dressing sluttier and sluttier, til she got talked into flirting more and more with her fat old landlord and having him tie her up and whip her. She was having sex with some random old guy in an adult theater last time I checked in, but she deleted her accounts every now and then when she decided she'd gone too far.

Anyway the point of that story was that you shouldn't sell women's fantasies short. There are happily married ladies out there who would never in a million years act on it, but fantasize about a fat smelly creepy neighbor always saying inappropriate things, acting on his invitations one day and letting him absolutely fuck her brains out (again though just fantasy).

But NTR can also be about a physically or financially superior guy luring a woman out of a marriage if that's your preference, or any myriad other kind of scenarios. And then of course there's the corruption in NTR games/stories, how far will it go? What will she wear in public? Will she try and keep the marriage going? How far will her excuses go to cover things up? Will she get so carried away she ends up bringing a friend or sister in on the action? What kind of crazy scenarios will there be? How close will she get to getting caught? Just how much will she get away with? And on and on and on and the tension and excitement builds and builds and builds.

NTR is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (except corruption, you know you'll get corruption).

Last edited:

JustXuX

Modder
Jr. Uploader
Jan 13, 2020
You can get a better translation by using MTool and Sugoi, also no need to fiddle with the game files.
Why bother downloading this crap when you can get a better translation just from using a tool and the original game?

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes