RPGM Completed Adventure of Eyes-Covered Girl Cucking Boyfriend [Final] [Nayvis]

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes
Jul 27, 2021
I mean that's not anymore boring the same 3 or 4 repetitive netorare stories that are used in games.
The majority of Netorase games I've seen on this site, follow the exact scenario I painted out in my first post. It's boring because it's extremely predictable. You have some typical (low effort) NTR games that have the typical fat ugly boss blackmail scenario, but others are still different enough to not feel like you're sitting through the exact same thing.

We're drowning in harem games just as much as we're drowning in NTR games
How is that the case? 815 games out of 12008 games contain NTR, for harem it's 1008 out of 12008, I wouldn't necessarily call that "drowning in them". If there was a Sharing or Netorase tag the number of actual NTR games would be even lower. That's not counting in the possibility of games being wrongfully(?) categorized under NTR.

For example The Office Wife, you play a female protagonist. you fuck around with other guys and in some cases in front of the husband. Personally I'd say that falls under the Cheating tag. In other games you have scenes of a girl having sex with somebody else after you rejected her multiple times, meaning she's not a love interest in your eyes, but yet scenes like these are categorized as NTR.

In my opinion it should only be categorized as NTR, if it's your partner or otherwise love-interest that messes with another person. Others however see anything like this as NTR even if they reject a girl at every occasion.

virtt

Aug 18, 2018
It is not hard you just have to create a dictionary of wrong references from English. Then you will start realizing that you are learning MTL.
Side effect: You might forget English.
Bread - from "ぱん" (pan), could either mean bread or sound of clapping.

Noodles - from "ラメン" (ramen), could either mean noodles, semen (ザメン), or do not/stop (だめ). Usually used when the pleasure so intense, the girl lost the ability to speak.

Squeak - from "ちゅ" (chu), could either mean sounds that rat makes or the sound of kissing/sucking something.

Deryuu - from "出る" (deru), means letting out something. Same as noodles, it's when the girl become illiterate (デリューウ).

Paco Paco - from "パコパコ" (pakopako), a somewhat cute/naughty way to say sexual intercourse.

Feel free to add more xd

quazar

May 30, 2017
Now that i think about it. We do really need more H-protagonist hairstyle but female version. Its kinda hot on its way. Where the girl cover with bangs but you can see the smiles. Reverse rap3 would be the perfect fit for them

Sunnyspot

Aug 19, 2018
THIS GAME IS NOT NETORARE (OR NTR) AS THE TAGS SUGGEST

Netorare requires the protagonist to be unwilling to share his love interest.

A guy asking his love interest to fuck other men (or a guy not caring if she does), then it is
NETORASE and the NTR tag cannot be used, as it ONLY refers to NETORARE.
Are you an admin of the website, that you can decide what tags mean and don't mean?

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
Oh absolutely. I'm sorry if you thought I was harping on ya, mate. I was actually agreeing with you.

But, just like you say harem is played out, NTR is also played out. It's the same old story, always.

And BTW, you never noticed that in the Japanese kind of NTR, the woman never fucks anyone better than the "husband"?

See, the "husband" is a pathetic beta cuck, a waste of oxygen. But the guys who fucks the woman are lower than that. Rapists, ugly bastards, etc. There's never someone who is a better man than the MC that gets her poon.

That's also pretty damn unrealistic lmao
Yea but thats what im sayin tho. The husbands, like you said are usually good guys that are hardworking and shit but woman are very emotional creatures they could be really happy 1 minute then the next they are bored or feel some type of way toward the husband over something small and then here comes johnny longdick who is a complete shitbag but he gives her that small bit of attention that she is craving at the moment and she thinks he is a good guy. Then Johnny Mclongdick who probably doesnt even have a job has all the free time in the world to do his homework on the woman and slowly manipulate her. I think the whole rapist and ugly bastard thing is meant to enhance the taboo of the whole thing. Back like 40 or 50 years ago it was a taboo to see interracial couples but now they are everywhere because we always want what we think we cant have. And I'll be 100% honest excluding the whole rapist thing, I have seen this scenario happen in real life many times and thats why i know it is a factual scenario.
Also I just wanna say i dont hate all Harem games I do like some of them but if a harem is to big you dont really know shit about the characters we just know what they look like and a tiny bit of their personalities. I like it better when there are only 2 or 3 girls and you actually get a chance to get to know their characters as individuals. Plus I just think the whole Isekai thing is played out because there are literally 100's of anime's that use that trope and now also its like all these game devs are doing the exact same thing. I like to see games that have fresh and original stories but most harem games follow that same Isekai trope.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
That's the beauty of NTR, it comes in so many different flavors.

I'll give you a little example.

There are a bunch of subreddits devoted to women whose fantasy is being degraded, there was this one particular girl I remember a few years back who was always wanting to do riskier and more degrading things then posting photos and videos of it. Went from hookups with losers and dressing sluttier and sluttier, til she got talked into flirting more and more with her fat old landlord and having him tie her up and whip her. She was having sex with some random old guy in an adult theater last time I checked in, but she deleted her accounts every now and then when she decided she'd gone too far.

Anyway the point of that story was that you shouldn't sell women's fantasies short. There are happily married ladies out there who would never in a million years act on it, but fantasize about a fat smelly creepy neighbor always saying inappropriate things, acting on his invitations one day and letting him absolutely fuck her brains out (again though just fantasy).

But NTR can also be about a physically or financially superior guy luring a woman out of a marriage if that's your preference, or any myriad other kind of scenarios. And then of course there's the corruption in NTR games/stories, how far will it go? What will she wear in public? Will she try and keep the marriage going? How far will her excuses go to cover things up? Will she get so carried away she ends up bringing a friend or sister in on the action? What kind of crazy scenarios will there be? How close will she get to getting caught? Just how much will she get away with? And on and on and on and the tension and excitement builds and builds and builds.

NTR is like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're gonna get (except corruption, you know you'll get corruption).
See this guy gets it^. NTR is a little more interesting to me because it involves different scenarios besides, guy meets bunch of girls they fall in love and all live happily ever after the end. That is kind of boring to me. If I want romance and love I'll just get it in real life. Where are the twists or drama? Or betrayal and redemption? A good story should have Order as well as Chaos and NTR usually has that. Dont get me wrong there are def some really shitty NTR games to tho. But I also looks at these games different then most of the people on here cause alot of them insert themselves as the protag and I just like to watch the story and see how it plays out.

Jul 27, 2021
See this guy gets it^. NTR is a little more interesting to me because it involves different scenarios besides, guy meets bunch of girls they fall in love and all live happily ever after the end. That is kind of boring to me. If I want romance and love I'll just get it in real life. Where are the twists or drama? Or betrayal and redemption? A good story should have Order as well as Chaos and NTR usually has that. Dont get me wrong there are def some really shitty NTR games to tho. But I also looks at these games different then most of the people on here cause alot of them insert themselves as the protag and I just like to watch the story and see how it plays out.
I have played more than 300 games from this site with all kinds of genres, the thing with NTR is that it probably hits close to home for some people or perhaps they have had very few relationships in the first place and the thought of somebody stealing their girl hurts.

Personally I have been cheated on at least 2 times possibly more, but regarding games I couldn't care less to be honest. I don't generally see myself as the MC but as an observer and I tend to like to do the worst in any type of game. A bit like how you would drive over civilians in GTA instead of driving properly.

I don't particularly enjoy Futa or BDSM, but if there's only a handful of scenes it doesn't make me haphazardly delete the game or wreak havoc in threads of these games about it, because it feels weird for me to download something for free and then complain about the content. People should be more appreciative of the developers for spending their personal time on creating games for others to enjoy, as not every single one of them makes a living out of it.

The popular genres on this site are often extremely unrealistic, some average non-famous and non-rich guy (and sometimes small-dicked guy) with like 5+ girls getting hot for him or a son having sex with basically every female family member he comes across doesn't seem like something that would happen that often in real life. Not saying I don't enjoy these games but I would say a lot of NTR-games CAN be more realistic than these games as a cheating partner is more common.

I always find it funny that people hate these kinds of games but at the same time Game of Thrones is one of the most popular book- and TV-franchises ever created despite several characters being unwillingly cuckolded.

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
People should be more appreciative of the developers for spending their personal time on creating games for others to enjoy, as not every single one of them makes a living out of it.
You're quite right, but come on. Let's not fool ourselves, if they're selling it then we assume they're doing it commercially and we need to expect a minimum of effort and quality in a product. Right now most of those Hentai style games are low effort cash grabs using tags as bait for the desperate degenerate.

It would be another story if it was, for example you, who decided to jump on Honey Select or Daz and Ren'py, making "baby's first ntr game" and put it in this website for free and accepting patrons. Instead of disparaging it, we would be criticizing its flaws so you know where to improve. The attitude wouldn't be the same, either.

I always find it funny that people hate these kinds of games but at the same time Game of Thrones is one of the most popular book- and TV-franchises ever created despite several characters being unwillingly cuckolded.
Honestly it's the same deal with 50 Shades, Twilight, or even shit like Incest. People jump on bandwagons and ride it until it stops.

But if you took someone, let's say ten years ago before GoT was made into a TV series and had 100 people read the book? Out of those 100, I guarantee you maybe only 5 would have liked it and the rest would be shocked and disgusted. That's Society for you.

For the rest of what you wrote? Well, you got some amazing points. I don't agree with everything but it's your opinion and it's very valid.

Jul 27, 2021
You're quite right, but come on. Let's not fool ourselves, if they're selling it then we assume they're doing it commercially and we need to expect a minimum of effort and quality in a product.
Do you expect the highest of quality from children selling lemonade in a stand on the corner of the street as you would a multi-billion dollar company selling billions of gallons of lemonade annually? Or an indie company making a game vs Activision-Blizzard/EA/Ubisoft?

Many developers don't initially intend to do it commercially, they start it off as a pet-project and it either fails, becomes mediocre or in very few occasions becomes a success. The majority quits after their first failed project, some remain after a failed or mediocre project and my bet is that those that have a modicum of success as in they can pay their monthly dues with their project will continue on doing so. Regarding success the outcome is the same for those thinking to make a buck out of it initially vs those that do it as a pet-project.

Personally I expect higher quality content from Dr. Pinkcake creating Being a Dik, having almost 13.000 subscribers on Patreon and at least 6.000 sales on Steam ranging from 8.25 - 11.59 euro.
1660653159905.png

Opposed to Patriot of Lust creating his seemingly first game Crazzy Summer with:
1660653323754.png

To me anybody that earns less than 2500 euro/USD a month on creating games is not doing it commercially but as a hobby and I'm talking about net income not as what you see on Patreon. Because Patreon takes between 5-12% + payment processing fee of what you earn and you have to file this income to be taxed in your country as well which is variable depending on where you live.

But aside from that I was speaking in general terms about developers that don't earn anywhere near a monthly wage from their games, I wasn't talking about this game or developer specifically. There is also the fact that many games are offered for free by the developers themselves, so in that case you can't really call it being done commercially when they don't ask you to pay xxx up front, even if they earn 50.000 bucks on Patreon a month without locking game content behind Patreon.

It's a complicated matter, as each developer is free to choose their own method of delivery and payment thereof and thus it's not always black-and-white in terms of it being commercial or not.

Right now most of those Hentai style games are low effort cash grabs using tags as bait for the desperate degenerate.

It would be another story if it was, for example you, who decided to jump on Honey Select or Daz and Ren'py, making "baby's first ntr game" and put it in this website for free and accepting patrons. Instead of disparaging it, we would be criticizing its flaws so you know where to improve. The attitude wouldn't be the same, either.
Going into this game specifically, going by the number of sales on the DLSite link it's not that very popular, it has been sold 883 times of which is unclear how many at full price and the current 50% off and it might have been on sale for multiple periods. What the developer earned from creating this game is anywhere between 3.557 - 7.114 euro or 485.650 - 971.300 Japanese yen from this site alone at least.

Going by this data:
The average monthly expenditure of a single person in Japan in 2020 was 150.506 Yen, the games earnings would be money to last an average person about 3-6 months. I personally don't know if this is a single guy in his basement creating these games, a company with multiple people or a group of friends. If it's a single person it's a decent amount of money but if there are 2-3 people or even more working on it, it's not that much.

Games on DLSite are mainly for the Otaku-culture in Japan, which are people that throw their money at a lot of (useless) short-term stuff such as hentai games or doujins. I don't think many of them buy a game like this to play it over the course of days/weeks/months like some of the VN's created on this site. It's just a quick fap for a night and they're done with it. So in terms of content it's bare, but perhaps with a proper translation it's decent to wank one out for some?

Honestly it's the same deal with 50 Shades, Twilight, or even shit like Incest. People jump on bandwagons and ride it until it stops.

But if you took someone, let's say ten years ago before GoT was made into a TV series and had 100 people read the book? Out of those 100, I guarantee you maybe only 5 would have liked it and the rest would be shocked and disgusted. That's Society for you.
That would be hard to tell because knowing society, the majority are closeted freaks, so whilst they may tell others they were disgusted by it, in reality it might be vastly different. During my teens I've seen so many (way) older people glancing at female classmates or others in school. If you'd ask them head-on if they are attracted to the girls they glanced at or any girls in that age group the majority would flat out say NO. But imagine if it was socially and legally acceptable tomorrow, they would all go on the hunt immediately lol.

Society is something you should never put your trust in, because people simply parrot what is socially- and legally acceptable and when lines herein are shifted, they would immediately take advantage of it.

Mar 27, 2018
I have played more than 300 games from this site with all kinds of genres, the thing with NTR is that it probably hits close to home for some people or perhaps they have had very few relationships in the first place and the thought of somebody stealing their girl hurts.
It's this 100%. Nobody hates NTR as much as the weak and sexually insecure.

Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
This game is shit. Sleeping does not recover health or mp? How do I revive my character? If I die in battle I just have to reload a save even if the other person lived? Fuck this shit.

2.70 star(s) 3 Votes