RPGM Completed Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault [Final] [Instant Flowlighter]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1605497465691.png

Overview:
Fiana is a female adventurer. One day, she finds a village where people are harmed by miasmas. They say that monsters in a nearby dungeon give out miasmas. With her strong sense of justice, Fiana cannot let the village under the threat, heading to the dungeon to get rid of the cause of it.​

Thread Updated: 2020-11-16
Release Date: 2020-11-12
Developer: Instant Flowlighter
Translator: Emerald_Gladiator F95zone -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English
Store:
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Play with Japanese Locale Enabled
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Emerald_Gladiator Thank you for the translation

1605506164050.png 1605506182025.png 1605506199022.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Got it to work by adding -window to the end of the target line in a shortcut.
Make a shortcut, go to target line "xxxx\RJ238841-Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault\Game.exe" -window

That does it for me
I am guessing the game opens up natively in a non-standard weird resolution, so it fails.

elhlyn

Jul 5, 2017
Got it to work by adding -window to the end of the target line in a shortcut.
Make a shortcut, go to target line "xxxx\RJ238841-Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault\Game.exe" -window

That does it for me
I am guessing the game opens up natively in a non-standard weird resolution, so it fails.
nope doesn't work.

Katsumi-chan

Denshitoakuma
Donor
May 16, 2019
Actually found another way.
Right click properties, force 640x480 and click the full screen optimisation off.

That works too.

Emerald_Gladiator

Jun 9, 2017
Sorry folks, no idea what's going on about screen resolution - it works fine for me.

As for saves or any walkthroughs, I've already written in the Read Me that there's absolutely no need for either, even for the laziest of y'all (both including those of you who are too lazy to read, and those of you who are too lazy to actually play the game ... which is lost on me why you'd even want to download this in the first place ...). I think the devs made this game for you, haha.

The game's Easy mode literally allows you walk through enemies to defeat them.
The gallery (in the Orc's menu options on every floor, including from the very beginning) allows you to fully unlock the gallery by selecting the flashing spot to the right in the gallery.

Thanks OP for uploading - it's been a week or so since I uploaded my translation to ULMF so I was wondering if anyone would push this onto F95Zone.

swedishsmurf24

Sep 23, 2017
It works for me at least, though I have japanese locale, not sure if it's relevant here or not.
I have ran into this error before while trying to translate a game, It is apparently related to Ruby, a programming language, which I am not even remotely an expert on, mind you. But what I believe happened is that the translation edited some line that messed with the script somehow, and that this error can be circumvented depending on your setup or some setting somewhere.
Which is it? I don't know.

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes