RPGM Completed Adventurer Fiana and the Dungeon Assault [Final] [Instant Flowlighter]

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes

Yuno-Chan

Feb 21, 2018
Well the game launched fine for me but the ero stats don't show up at all

Um yep it's in the file nvm... Also you have to use something like Microsoft word to read it, doesn't open in internet browsers.

Last edited:

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
The startup crash is due to a shoddy window resizing script that has been passed around a lot. It only crashes on some resolutions. Extracting this to the "Data" folder and overwriting the old version should fix it.
(Note that since all the game's scripts are bundled together, this won't work for other games.)

Marlin Brandy

Aug 18, 2018
The startup crash is due to a shoddy window resizing script that has been passed around a lot. It only crashes on some resolutions. Extracting this to the "Data" folder and overwriting the old version should fix it.
(Note that since all the game's scripts are bundled together, this won't work for other games.)
Works perfectly now, thanks!

kaksois

Oct 29, 2018
Hey can you explain how you fixed it?

justiniantang

Aug 17, 2019
Anyone has the full list Erotic System Skills?
There's 1 for 10 scenes with each monster and 1 for talking to 10 people naked. Any others?

tyhmaalamas

Apr 20, 2020
I have the following error:
Unable to find VL Gothic font.

how to find and install this?

issue 2: same as AnatolyRivera
Unable to find file
Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1

how to fix this?

Last edited:

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I have the following error:
Unable to find VL Gothic font.

how to find and install this?

issue 2: same as AnatolyRivera
Unable to find file
Graphics/Tilesets/World_A1

how to fix this?
You are trying to play an RPGMaker game without the required RTPs - which incidentally ALSO have the required fonts - because of why again?

2.40 star(s) 5 Votes