billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
"He"? I always had her pegged (Pun intended) as a "She"?
if i remember right sylvia is a hermaphrodite. but considering the whole voice breaking deep when startled or pissed off... i (and apparently a lot of others) whimsically call 'her' a dude. in this specific case i'm just being a bully. :p :KEK:

btw PastryIRL any update for the update? what's slowing ya down anyways?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
if i remember right sylvia is a hermaphrodite. but considering the whole voice breaking deep when startled or pissed off... i (and apparently a lot of others) whimsically call 'her' a dude. in this specific case i'm just being a bully. :p :KEK:

btw PastryIRL any update for the update? what's slowing ya down anyways?
From what I understood Sylvia started off a woman then using her chimera ability to absorb other living beings, absorbed a man, this becoming the sexy futanari she is today.

Ah, being a bulli can be fun. If you did that within bulli grabbing distance this "Dude" would give your ass a pounding you would never forget XD

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
btw @PastryIRL any update for the update? what's slowing ya down anyways?
IRL work took priority for quite some time, now we're past release and I'm able to dedicate more time towards the game
That said, it looks like another round of layoffs is coming, so fingers crossed but its highly likely I'll be affected

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
IRL work took priority for quite some time, now we're past release and I'm able to dedicate more time towards the game
That said, it looks like another round of layoffs is coming, so fingers crossed but its highly likely I'll be affected
Damn, that sucks all around. This reminds me of the beginning of Konosuba but with a better living situation than a stable.

• Haha
Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
oh great, more Futa Sylvia posting. Have you forgotten that before that futa reveal, Sylvia acted like a surprisingly Supportive Seductress type that said that Kazuma got her all tingly top to bottom(which would mean Sylvia got the hots for Kaz), wanted to teach him how to treat women(Meaning Cougar x virgin content)and she wanted to Bribe Kazuma with a Succubus tier Blowjob to open the Vault of the Creation Cheat user?

Give me more Supportive Seductress Full Woman Sylvia content over futa.

KimbelFall57

May 17, 2019
oh great, more Futa Sylvia posting. Have you forgotten that before that futa reveal, Sylvia acted like a surprisingly Supportive Seductress type that said that Kazuma got her all tingly top to bottom(which would mean Sylvia got the hots for Kaz), wanted to teach him how to treat women(Meaning Cougar x virgin content)and she wanted to Bribe Kazuma with a Succubus tier Blowjob to open the Vault of the Creation Cheat user?

Hear Hear :love:

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hmm i think there's three ways sylvia content could go. (futa, butt of a gag joke, and full woman) and i'm starting to wonder if it's possible to combined them all. like say sylvia starts as a futa, gets defeated like canon but not killed instead losing her lower body, absorbs some female and/or male monster(s) (player decision) to heal, then upon the LI or not decision if rejected goes cannon route of trauma gag humor.

Last edited:

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
hmm i think there's three ways sylvia content could go. (futa, butt of a gag joke, and full woman) and i'm starting to wonder if it's possible to combined them all. like say sylvia starts as a futa, gets defeated like canon but not killed instead losing her lower body, absorbs some female and/or male monster(s) (player decision) to heal, then upon the LI or not decision if rejected goes cannon route of trauma gag humor.

I prefer Full Woman Sylvia. Plus she is a growth Chimera, meaning Shapeshifter like content could be possible.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Her powerful womanliness exuded a subtle dominance and that would play well into season 3. Perhaps she could threaten to "Peg" Kazuma if he doesn't keep her big secret.

I really hope they don't play her off as a joke. She deserves so much better than that. Trying to play her off as a non-futa woman would also be a big letdown. I think they should play up her futa angle but have a plot related reason (Say, an embarrassed Kazuma) to keep her "Secret" secret.

• Sad
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Her powerful womanliness exuded a subtle dominance and that would play well into season 3. Perhaps she could threaten to "Peg" Kazuma if he doesn't keep her big secret.

I really hope they don't play her off as a joke. She deserves so much better than that. Trying to play her off as a non-futa woman would also be a big letdown. I think they should play up her futa angle but have a plot related reason (Say, an embarrassed Kazuma) to keep her "Secret" secret.
you confuse Dominance as a Equipment trait instead of a Character trait(various types of Doms are about a mindset, not the equipment) meaning "has dick or dildo to peg others" isn't Dominance. Isn't Sylvia's big secret that she is a Demon King General over the fact she is a futa? that would be more important then extra male parts, more accosting. that said, Prefer Sexy Gentle Dom/Surprisingly Supportive Seductress that is a Full Woman over Futa content.

Sylvia is a Growth Chimera, meaning type of shapeshifter. Non shapeshifter content is height difference since she is Tall(TWICE Kazuma height, so Sylvia carrying a Kazuma fucking her is a possibility, standing 69 is also awesome to see, etc), Darkskinned(meaning nice contrast during lewd scenes), Massive Tits, Ass and Tights(boobjob, assjob, thighjob) and well toned muscles of a lady(meaning heavy petting scenes of Kazuma caressing her is also a sight as well as climbing all over her for caressing) plus all the usual stuff. Her extra lewd content could be body modification(bigger tits, ass and thighs, lengthening tongue, lactation, you name it.), her tentacles(holding Kazuma, caressing him with her arms and tentacles, a tentacle harness for a carry fuck, even Kazuma learning to use Tentacles to return the favor as well) and monster girl roleplay(beat a monster, absorb their parts, you get monster girl forms unlocked) compared to just futa/woman also has dick.

the futa stuff could be mentioned, instead of canon miscommunication, Kazuma tells her that he likes her but is vary of her male parts, Sylvia removes the male parts, and all the stuff I listed off happens.

Last edited:

saekoa

Sep 18, 2023
This may be the first hentai game I've played that feels polished enough that I occasionally will zone out and forget I am even playing a hentai game. Like, for a hentai game, the character models are pretty damn solid, the mechanics are pretty damn polished, the sound design is good. It's honestly quite impressive. I just hope the H scenes are equally as impressive as it IS quite slow, which I am not minding, since it's Konosuba and the gameplay doesn't suck, shockingly, since its a hentai game.

4.70 star(s) 37 Votes