Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
So, Pastry. Is it worth it for me to wait for the next update to drop or should I grab 1.9 as it is?

hentaiguy123456789

Sep 3, 2023
I really like this game so far. I only have 2 feature requests.
1. please make the controls mappable
2. please allow the user to make ero-scene indicators look like any other event indicator.

I would like it a lot better if the ero-scenes were more of a surprise, so it would be cool if I could change the icon from a heart to the normal exclamation.

hentaiguy123456789

Sep 3, 2023
I figured out a way to hack my way to getting my second feature.

The files are in game/gui so you can just shuffle 'em around, and it works.

EDIT: Anyone following along, copy the attached files into that folder, and it will do the thing that I requested.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
So, Pastry. Is it worth it for me to wait for the next update to drop or should I grab 1.9 as it is?
That's really up to you
:ReimuWinkNGNL:

As always, the progress is transferable so you can pick up your playthrough whenever the new version drops. There are some bugs still in the 0.1.9 build but nothing too serious iirc

Reactions: ninjahotsprings

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I meant more in terms of content vs how long it'll take for the next update to drop.

Don't wanna spend time downloading 1.9 just for 2.0 to drop tomorrow, y'know? On the other hand if 2.0 is mostly graphical or FPS improvements I'm not as bothered.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
The Japanese put an absurd amount of meaning onto Birthdays so basically all their characters have canon birthdays (and blood types)

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I meant more in terms of content vs how long it'll take for the next update to drop.

Don't wanna spend time downloading 1.9 just for 2.0 to drop tomorrow, y'know? On the other hand if 2.0 is mostly graphical or FPS improvements I'm not as bothered.
It'll have a bunch of events as well as new locations for adventuring (as per usual), but even if it drops this week it would take another two for it to go public

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
I see.

I guess I'll sit and color then, I like my content in big bursts instead of a small trickle.

4.70 star(s) 41 Votes