thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
For now, yes.

She can Bait, which is essentially a Provoke mechanic, but I concur, her combat effectiveness in the beginning is rather subpar. In the yesterday's patch, 0.1b, I have increased the accuracy bonus Aqua's buff provides, hopefully allowing for enabling Darkness a little more. Additionally, her accuracy will be (slowly) increasing as the game progresses, and I'm working on adding additional abilities.
Considered Darkness is an M in the series I think after all the training with the MC it should increasing her defense like a lot and have her learn some more taunting skill to attract all the attacks from the enemies, make her become the true tanker of the team while other can slowly kill the enemy. Overall the team really feel just like in the series, completely useless most of the case but can be pretty OP and deadly if use in the right moment

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
Overall the team really feel just like in the series, completely useless most of the case but can be pretty OP and deadly if use in the right moment
The party members in the series are actually total badasses if you think about it, especially in the LN, and Kazuma's abnormally high luck is the reason for it. Kazuma himself is fucking deadly fighting humans when he gets a few more spells and hooks up with "Chris".

touchmesama

Oct 17, 2017
Considered Darkness is an M in the series I think after all the training with the MC it should increasing her defense like a lot and have her learn some more taunting skill to attract all the attacks from the enemies, make her become the true tanker of the team while other can slowly kill the enemy. Overall the team really feel just like in the series, completely useless most of the case but can be pretty OP and deadly if use in the right moment
Exactly, Darkness hitting the enemy should always have the players feel like they hit the jackpot, it's strong but rare af.

Oh man this game has so much erotic gameplay potential, like the in-battle corruption damage from The Moral Sword of Asagi. Will PM the creator.

GuiltyIncest

Jan 15, 2019
Looks great, finally a good fucking game!

I do hope you keep to the dream of a Konosuba game alive and don't let this devolve into Isekai Quartet. Naturally, I like many Konosuba lovers also love Isekai Quartet, and all its great series, but just as too many cooks spoil the broth so to do too many characters destroy stories and games. So I request you not to be convinced into turning this into a Isekai Quartet hentai game but stick to a Konosuba one where outside characters are restricted to the Succubus Shop as mere pink dreams.

Though I have a couple questions since you are just beginning on your plans. First, will this game have expected routes so that players may effect the story and more importantly prioritize a girl with tangible results or will this be one route harem game? Though even if you go with the harem route a ring system like in Kantai Collection is a possible method of allowing an artificial heroine priority system. Second, do you plan to increase the focus on gameplay or combat as the updates continue? Third, will H-scenes continue to be soundless or do you plan to add sex noises and moans loops in the future. Fourth, will Yunyun be a character that you can acquire to join your party for combat?

Regardless I look forward your continued development and will continue to simp for Yunyun.

Last edited:

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
don't let this devolve into Isekai Quartet. ... but just as too many cooks spoil the broth so to do too many characters destroy stories and games
100% agreed. I mentioned somewhere above that I plan on bringing new characters only when they can be a good fit for the existing roster and bring something unique to enhance the player experience. For everyone else, we have the Succubus Cafe ;)

will this game have expected routes so that players may effect the story and more importantly prioritize a girl with tangible results or will this be one route harem game?
You won't be expected to pursue all the girls (although that might lock you out of some group H-scenes later down the line). A gripe I personally have with some games is the fundamental requirement to "romance" all available characters for the plot to move forward, so that's something I'd like to avoid. So to answer your questions, the current plan is to allow players to choose who they'd like to stick with.
... although I fully expect 99% of the players to chase every girl down lol

do you plan to increase the focus on gameplay or combat as the updates continue?
Storytelling and inter-character relationships remain my major focus, and adventuring is one of the avenues I use to develop those aspects. So we'll see more quests that will put the characters (and not necessarily only the main group) in interesting situations. Maintaining the balance between regular and adventuring gameplay is going to be challenging, though, because I don't want to distract players from the Dating Sim part of the game too much.

will H-scenes continue to be soundless or do you plan to add sex noises and moans loops in the future.
Personally I'm not a fan of using generic moan loops etc. for established characters because the realization the voice doesn't match with the original will affect most players' experience. I might revisit this in the future but the current stance on this is no moans.
Sex noises are on the table, though.

will Yunyun be a character that you can acquire to join your party for combat?
Yes :)

Thank you for the interesting questions and thanks for playing the game! I hope you'll enjoy the future updates!

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
from the current interaction with the MC it is quite clear that yunyun will be getting the affection she deserves

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
100% agreed. I mentioned somewhere above that I plan on bringing new characters only when they can be a good fit for the existing roster and bring something unique to enhance the player experience. For everyone else, we have the Succubus Cafe ;)

You won't be expected to pursue all the girls (although that might lock you out of some group H-scenes later down the line). A gripe I personally have with some games is the fundamental requirement to "romance" all available characters for the plot to move forward, so that's something I'd like to avoid. So to answer your questions, the current plan is to allow players to choose who they'd like to stick with.
... although I fully expect 99% of the players to chase every girl down lol

Storytelling and inter-character relationships remain my major focus, and adventuring is one of the avenues I use to develop those aspects. So we'll see more quests that will put the characters (and not necessarily only the main group) in interesting situations. Maintaining the balance between regular and adventuring gameplay is going to be challenging, though, because I don't want to distract players from the Dating Sim part of the game too much.

Personally I'm not a fan of using generic moan loops etc. for established characters because the realization the voice doesn't match with the original will affect most players' experience. I might revisit this in the future but the current stance on this is no moans.
Sex noises are on the table, though.

Yes :)

Thank you for the interesting questions and thanks for playing the game! I hope you'll enjoy the future updates!
Kinda wish to have option to pursue all the girls and have a harem path but I understand and respect your decision, it quite a tough choice to choose the favorite but so far the 3 girls that I like the most in the demo are Luna, Aqua and Yunyun . Hopefully to see more event with Luna and YunYun but I know in the future I would head over heel for Wiz if she make her appearance

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Kinda wish to have option to pursue all the girls and have a harem path but I understand and respect your decision
I think you misread. he is not saying there won't be harem. He is saying harem will not be mandatory.

If you decide you do not want aqua in your harem, you are allowed to and the game will not penalize you for it. Only thing is that you won't be able to see aqua related orgies. so no Aqua + Darkness thressome if you pass on Aqua.

He expects 99% of the players to grab all the girls to their harem and this will be supported.
But also plans to allow the option for either monogamy or partial harems you exclude specific girls you dislike.

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
I think you misread. he is not saying there won't be harem. He is saying harem will not be mandatory.

If you decide you do not want aqua in your harem, you are allowed to and the game will not penalize you for it. Only thing is that you won't be able to see aqua related orgies. so no Aqua + Darkness thressome if you pass on Aqua.

He expects 99% of the players to grab all the girls to their harem and this will be supported.
But also plans to allow the option for either monogamy or partial harems you exclude specific girls you dislike.
Ah! Thank you for your elaborate response, then I can collecting every girls for my harem role in the future

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
got out of the mansion and thought hey the renders are pretty neet sign me up ... before having second thoughts(ssssssssssss...)

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes