PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Ah wasn't aware of the possible technical issues. I have no dev exp whatsoever. Maybe you could just go with 'Mad Dog' lol ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It's just a joke, not necessarily a technical issue :D

I was mostly alluding to the fact that having multiple characters with the same name is typically a bad idea since it easily confuses readers/players. So as much as I love Eris, we won't see her :(

• Haha
Reactions: Core_guy

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
It's just a joke, not necessarily a technical issue :D

I was mostly alluding to the fact that having multiple characters with the same name is typically a bad idea since it easily confuses readers/players. So as much as I love Eris, we won't see her :(
Oh well in that case, c'moooon bring on the traveling adventurer Mad Dog!
Nyaaaa
She requests that you truly consider it.

Karnewarrior

Oct 28, 2017
Pastry is based which is probably why the last update to OP was in January. Patreon frontlogs are good for keeping devs fed.

It helps that it's a Koikatsu game that actually bothers going through the rigamarole to make them look decent.

Spiderboy221

Aug 23, 2023
PastryIRL for some reason every time i pick the lock it just stays like that on the screen and is stuck? it wont let me do anything after i pick the last pin and it just opens the lock but doesnt take me off that screen and even if i click every button on my keyboard and click on my mouse it doesnt do anything and doesnt work?

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
PastryIRL for some reason every time i pick the lock it just stays like that on the screen and is stuck? it wont let me do anything after i pick the last pin and it just opens the lock but doesnt take me off that screen and even if i click every button on my keyboard and click on my mouse it doesnt do anything and doesnt work?
What version of the game are you playing and where did you download it from?

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Ayo, Adventurers!
:dancingqueen:

v0.1.7 is finally ready for release! It'll go live tomorrow at 11:00 AM (American Central time) for all Crusader+ patrons on !

Public Release is scheduled for Sep 12. In the meantime, feast your eyes upon the ginormous changelog!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

v0.1.7 screenshots:

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 39 Votes