PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
wonder when that counter is going to be turned into a debt remaining counter [..?] i'm guessing when we're ready to expand on other cities in some far flung update.
Your guess is correct! I'd say we have maybe ~5-6 updates worth of Episode 1 content before we're ready to move on, but that's just an estimate

similar to creature girls manga series
Actually never read that! Is it good?

also the traceback file is in regards to a jibril fight that bugged out on me forcing me to load an auto save just before the fight. (luckily that was enough to fix it, and it didn't happen a second time.)
Thanks for that, will get it fixed!

Anarchy Chess is leaking even here..
Actual zombies, I'm telling you

I may be wrong but i think there is a typo in the festival event
No typo there, but thanks for keeping an eye out!

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
aye it would be if darkness had a higher strength stat than kazuma like in canon
I'm addressing attributes rebalancing in v0.1.8 so that'll change ;)

@PastryIRL First of all thank you for your work the game is amazing, keep with the good work!!
Second there is a plan that will add change MC name? I always like to self incert in game
Glad you like the game
:Nekolove:

I don't currently have any plans for that, mostly cause it'd require additional work in cases like when Aqua is drunk and slurring Kazuma's name. As of now we only have the option to change how the girls address you during H-scenes

How to unlock last bonus event
It's purchasable at the Succubi Cafe

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
Actually never read that! Is it good?
it both is and isn't, when the author is exploring the world, monster & monster girl biology, tech innovation it's really good. when the author is focused on deconstructing modern day SJW culture and introducing monstergirl culture it's really hit and miss. imo vampire culture is an example of hit(despite it having a SJW deconstruction basis), orc/goblin culture miss, centaur culture netural, etc.

all in all worth a read, especially since your using the cockatrice from the series in your game more or less.

PastryIRL

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
all in all worth a read, especially since your using the cockatrice from the series in your game more or less
Guess I'll check it out
:noted:

also the traceback file is in regards to a jibril fight that bugged out on me forcing me to load an auto save just before the fight. (luckily that was enough to fix it, and it didn't happen a second time.)
found and fixed the issue, thanks!

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
while i'm still here yapping with you, i humbly request (read as silently demand while making an intimidating posture) a affection stat column on the girls page for a simple quality of life upgrade. and so i can brag about how much higher i grind yunyun affection compared to everyone else. :KEK: already grinded to be in the 20's for literally no reason. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart
Reactions: PastryIRL

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
actually a good idea, I just need to think about where to put it
i would presume either removing the 'rate on itch' ad or just under and have it trailing down the right hand side of the page. should be easy even with longer names since you could just opt to make the pictures smaller for more space as needed.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
i would presume either removing the 'rate on itch' ad or just under and have it trailing down the right hand side of the page. should be easy even with longer names since you could just opt to make the pictures smaller for more space as needed.
hmm thinking about it the 'cleanest' looking option might be remove the ad and space the pictures more so you can have something like [affection = ___] just below their pictures.

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
welp bad news pastry, darkness' maid sex scene still lags horribly (prob sill in that crap renpy version or whatever the issue was last time). but on the flip side, aqua's drunk doggy scene is now seamless. so whatever you did worked! and jibriel's scene is very slightly laggy (prob my patato's fault this time) nothing nearly as bad as the frame skipping darkness maid sex scene though.

• Red Heart

Sacenergy

Jun 16, 2022
I just finished my playthrough, great update! I tried fighting the 'librarian', not the best idea I've ever had, but luckily I remembered that you can run away from a fight. The entire festival episode is even more Konosuba goodness, loving it. It's also great that you can watch the fireworks again with every girl from the event tracker menu, like that you can enjoy all the interactions.

The game is just so wholesome and relaxing to play. Sadly I've already consumed all the new content like a hungry, hungry hippo and now the waiting game commences.

Technically it ran perfectly for me, no lag in any scene, win11 here.

• Red Heart

Oasis951

Aug 28, 2020
Absolutely fantastic update! But can you beat Jibril legit or not? If so, what strats are there? My party is with Kazuma, Darkness, Aqua, Yunyun (cos Megumin is useless without explosion) with the best gear. She just put the Curse of Death on my party :HideThePain:

• Red Heart

QuestionTime

Dec 6, 2019
Well the update was fun but I am a little disappointed that the game seems to keep adding characters from random series into the mix but I guess that's the devs choice. On a gameplay note it'd be cool if you could re-enter dungeons like the library one for farming purposes. Also is it just me or does this game not really have much gear to choose from? There's like 3 swords 0 staves, one piece of armor and a few mana circlets.
Originally MC wasn’t Kazuma but then pastry decided to change, (but as always you cannot satisfy everyone)
I mean if it was a player inserted name surely people would just type Kazuma right? I feel like this would only be an issue if he was assigned some random name and you couldn't change it.
It's currently bugged. I have the fix for it in v0.1.8 so it'll be available then
Is the ETA another 9 months? Or is it estimated to be closer to 2 months like the previous update? I don't mind waiting longer for bigger updates I'm just curious.

4.70 star(s) 39 Votes