zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I don't know why, but I was convinced that all of her scenes were going to be sex. In any case, it's very likely that I will not advance her story.
But what about the story, the completionist spirit, the interesting plot twists?
Maybe she gives cool powers or equipment; if there is more story with her you never know

billyjoebobmartin

Dec 8, 2020
hey pastry, totally random question why does it always rain for a full day in game? shouldn't there be the occasional morning 'shower' with the rest of the day being just cloudy? or days where it'll only rain at night time? not that rainy days are an issue anymore, just thought i'd ask the question.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
hey pastry, totally random question why does it always rain for a full day in game? shouldn't there be the occasional morning 'shower' with the rest of the day being just cloudy? or days where it'll only rain at night time? not that rainy days are an issue anymore, just thought i'd ask the question.
With time slots being day OR night does it really matter?

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
But what about the story, the completionist spirit, the interesting plot twists?
Maybe she gives cool powers or equipment; if there is more story with her you never know
I have already said no to sex with her, and I suspect that to continue her story we will have to enter the brothel at some point, and I have avoided returning there since the intro of it and I hope to be able to finish the game without stepping on it again.

As you can see my completionist spirit is rather scarce.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have already said no to sex with her, and I suspect that to continue her story we will have to enter the brothel at some point, and I have avoided returning there since the intro of it and I hope to be able to finish the game without stepping on it again.

As you can see my completionist spirit is rather scarce.
I mean "Brothel" is a strong word if ther main service is to use supernatural powers of makeing you halicunate

Reactions: billyjoebobmartin
4.70 star(s) 40 Votes