• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Man, it sucks to get old. I play many games at the same time because my interest wanes or because I get stuck, like, as I mentioned in my last post. I don't know if you missed a step, but, it doesn't sound like you did, but, if I remember correctly, when you get close to the flower. I think the gloves are in your Item list, you click on them, then you Equip them. When you get closer to the flower it just takes it or asks if you want to take it. I'm not totally sure, at this point. I don't think the sword has anything to do with it. Good luck.

that would work if the gloves weren't greyed out also they're under armor. anyways, moved on haha
i clearly understand what you mean, sometimes you just get bored in a game. i've finally been playing skyrim and i got bored. mostly cuz one quest i can't complete cuz the npc is injured so i can't talk to him or anything, hell i can't even heal him either. tried all the tips n tricks to fix it but nope doesn't work. you'd think that after all this time they had fixed that. oh well enough talking about other games....

• Red Heart
Reactions: CutieLvr

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
Maybe, you can insert a blinking star, sparkles, or even an arrow as to where to click, because I have clicked everywhere on and near that path to go North and nothing happens.
i had no problem with that one, went right to the package and got it easily.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I don't remember adding any swords yet haha, you have to equip the gloves after morgan upgrades them to be able to get the flower.in the menu section that says equipment and you have to scroll down in the equipment bar or just press optimize equipment and you would already have them equipped.
in the equipment section, it has nothing for gloves. many other rpg games have this tho. also did the optimize equipment and still no luck.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
in the equipment section, it has nothing for gloves. many other rpg games have this tho. also did the optimize equipment and still no luck.
In the equipment you will only see up to where it says boots, then you have to scroll down a little more and the section to equip gloves and 2 accessories will appear.

Apr 28, 2018
"..just before the sale you decide to take things out of the attic where you find a box that belonged to your..." grandfather, inside it you find a set of black uniform with twin lightning badges. It appears, he probably was an electricity engineer.

celticxfrost

Feb 8, 2022
I already finish debra, beating up the muslim milf's ex husband and ofcourse a lil erin and yet I still can't access to minerva scene

HELIO CESAR

May 30, 2018
Hey dev, how much time of gameplay is currently available?
About the Netorare tag, better keep it up even if there is none yet, most NTR haters are too lazy to read the future tags section and later whine that it was added, good luck with the game!

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Nope. And where do I get magic power?
After completing the debra event when you go to the purple lake map a guard takes you to the carcer and you talk to minerva and morgan after that you go to minerva's house you talk to her and she tells you to go to morgan to try to learn magic, then there is an event with morgan and then you go to talk to minerva and there comes out the oral sex scene with minerva.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Hey dev, how much time of gameplay is currently available?
About the Netorare tag, better keep it up even if there is none yet, most NTR haters are too lazy to read the future tags section and later whine that it was added, good luck with the game!
I haven't calculated the time yet but doing everything very fast it took me about an hour or so.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
I see that in the tag they must put gay, trap or futa, I say it because of Grikka XD, I don't know if Brikka is the same, I'm missing some quests at the moment.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Brikka is female grikka is male femboy type xd
I see that in the tag they must put gay, trap or futa, I say it because of Grikka XD, I don't know if Brikka is the same, I'm missing some quests at the moment.
Brikka is female grikka is male femboy type xd

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
nice game i like it , there is bug when i want inter to Mayer house durgana opened the door after talked to her mc run to Mayer daughter and the game freez not working can anyone help please? thank you

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
nice game i like it , there is bug when i want inter to Mayer house durgana opened the door after talked to her mc run to Mayer daughter and the game freez not working can anyone help please? thank you
if the game freezes, try to exit the game and re-enter and reload the save, sometimes it freezes because of the device.

Jnang

Oct 26, 2022
Finally there is a game without ntr or gay and others hopefully there won't be any if there are maybe just a few

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote