IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
What the hell mean you by "others"? You mention one or two things, but a complete list of what could be awaiting us would be nice.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I can't seem to access the path going north after entering the west side of the forest. I'm looking for the working girl's package. Is that in the next version? I got the flower for the old lady and got a blow job from her. Is that about it?

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
What the hell mean you by "others"? You mention one or two things, but a complete list of what could be awaiting us would be nice.
I could, but I'm too lazy, but it says there that everything will be completely optional so nothing to worry about.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
I really wish I could find the script, never took Java, but I could fix a lot of the dialog. Many gender misidentifications. A few place there are missing or unnecessary words and some confusing sentences.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I really wish I could find the script, never took Java, but I could fix a lot of the dialog. Many gender misidentifications. A few place there are missing or unnecessary words and some confusing sentences.
yes that is probably due to the translation from spanish to english,since I speak spanish and my english is not very good at translating the game,but I rely a lot on translators.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
yes that is probably due to the translation from spanish to english,since I speak spanish and my english is not very good at translating the game,but I rely a lot on translators.
Women are She Her Hers
Men are He Him His
At one point she says they are brothers, not you are my brother.
She says, you are my son
Also, can't find the north from west forest.

IPsycho

Oct 16, 2018
I could, but I'm too lazy, but it says there that everything will be completely optional so nothing to worry about.
Some of us have a love for certain fetishes, I mean, there is incest, but that is everywhere, Bdsm and so on, then there is pregnancy, even watersports, but no mention, not even a hint. Ah well, if you're that lazy I reckon I can wait until something does turn up........

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
there won't be the ntr option for all characters, probably only for a couple of not very important ones
Harem game with optional ntr is a no-go for harem lover. Ntr with some unimportant characters which you maybe see one time and never again (which isnt really ntr) is a no-go for ntr lovers.

Maybe you should make it clear what game you exactly wanna do. A harem game or a ntr game. There is no point in adding some ntr scenes just to attract some ntr lovers for your game.

Reactions: EJW and Golzd81

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Harem game with optional ntr is a no-go for harem lover. Ntr with some unimportant characters which you maybe see one time and never again (which isnt really ntr) is a no-go for ntr lovers.

Maybe you should make it clear what game you exactly wanna do. A harem game or a ntr game. There is no point in adding some ntr scenes just to attract some ntr lovers for your game.
Well the game is harem and some characters will have the option to have ntr most likely to be secondary characters,but totally be a game based on my tastes that would be the main harem and a little of everything like futa,NTR,compartin maybe furry and people who like the same as me like games like this well it will be for them and if not then people are free to try it and if they do not like it then too bad.
I'm sure it'll be a game based on my taste that will be the main thing and a little bit of everything like futa,NTR,compartin and people who like games like me will like it and if they don't people are free to try it and if they don't like it then too bad.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote