BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Then you definitely played a different game. Which scene (there is just one with a prostitute) show you incest or netorare?
According to the Dev the 4 image is netorare since the woman that appears is a LI:

Yes in fact seeing the comments from further back I think that in the next version I will add the option to avoid this NTR of Roxan.
On the other hand, if a prostitute appears in the game, then the proper tag is missing.

Reactions: Golzd81

EnterYourNameHere

Mar 16, 2022
According to the Dev the 4 image is netorare since the woman that appears is a LI:
You came to a new world and meet her the first time. You dont know her yet. Sure it might change later and she tells you who she is but currently she is just a stranger for you = no netorare.

Reactions: BlasKyau

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You came to a new world and meet her the first time. You dont know her yet. Sure it might change later and she tells you who she is but currently she is just a stranger for you = no netorare.
Ok, well it's a non-netorare scene that I prefer not to see and if possible that it doesn't happen.

Reactions: Golzd81 and EJW

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
The harem will not be avoidable even though we will see when the game is already a little advanced and the NTR will be totally optional.
Thats a shame I was hopeing we could ignore the harem and just focus on getting cucked, but it doesn't seem like that's possible so this game isn't for me but good luck anyways.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote