Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The second option is netori, not netorare.
Well, in hentai Netorare is based more on cheating on your partner (girlfriend, boyfriend or wife, husband) of course here they give more in cuckold and the other versions of Netorase etc. Netori is more about stealing other people's women, like the MC (harem)

Reactions: Purple_Afro2002

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
Purple_Afro2002
Another idea that I propose besides the MC stealing his mother from the current partner she has if she has one. Have two Endings, one with the typical Harem that no one refuses hahaha. And the other one who only stays with the mother and some lovers that he has, they do not necessarily live with the MC in the same house.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I will never understand the people who put facepalm and now the angry symbol in the presentation of the game. I mean where is the download and the explanation of the game. Damn, if you haven't even seen it how can you hate it?

• Hey there
Reactions: Golzd81

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Purple_Afro2002
Another idea that I propose besides the MC stealing his mother from the current partner she has if she has one. Have two Endings, one with the typical Harem that no one refuses hahaha. And the other one who only stays with the mother and some lovers that he has, they do not necessarily live with the MC in the same house.
the MC stealing the mother of his current partner sounds good even though I don't plan for the MC's mother to show up soon, but other family members will.

Reactions: Raizen84

Golzd81

Apr 25, 2023
Nope, as I said in previous comments in the next updates it will be avoidable if more NTR scenes are added.
So this has unavoidable ntr, like i said good luck, i am out. You might want to add in the op that this has unavoidable ntr.
Edit: if this is a harem based game, you have most likely lost a lot of potential players/supports by trying to mix the two, just my opinion.

Last edited:

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Needs work on English and spelling. Even using KEEP instead of SAVE. Otherwise, some things in set up fail to make sense. It implies his mother created the portal and necklace, she left him, which required the necklace, yet the necklace was in his house. The wall is very solid in this logic, there would've had to have been another key.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
You could say yes since the blonde woman in the picture with the guy is a love interest for the MC.
Nope, as I said in previous comments in the next updates it will be avoidable if more NTR scenes are added.
Ok, thanks for the response.

Actually if that NTR scene isn't avoidable, then it's not worth for me to try the game. Either all the NTR scenes can be prevented from happening, or I just haven't interest in the game.

So this has unavoidable ntr, like i said good luck, i am out. You might want to add in the op that this has unavoidable ntr.
Edit: if this is a harem based game, you have most likely lost a lot of potential players/supports by trying to mix the two, just my opinion.
As you say, with unavoidable netorare, I don't see any reason to try the game.

LordFrz

Oct 21, 2022
In the next versions I will add a little bit of NTR but the game will go more into Harem mostly.
NTR and other tags like Futa or Furry or Gay that I may or may not add to the game will be totally avoidable.
Please don't add tags until it is actually in the game.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote