Jotak

Jul 10, 2020
Please, how to recover mana in Emerald? there is no option to sleep or any item that makes this recovery.

freemandateofcodes

Oct 12, 2021
Incest and NTR.
That water and oil combo. :LUL:

Anyways, good luck dev.
I really don't think you know what these words mean :)
If there is incest, it means the mother/sister becomes the love/sex interest, if they are the love/sex interest, Netorare happens when they fuck with others.
How can that; water and oil combo.

This is not an NTR fight. I just wanted the friend who made the comment to learn the meaning of the words. I have no intention of fighting. Thanks. :D

• Hey there
Reactions: Golzd81

DWWD

Dec 4, 2017
I cleared out the bandits for Liora's quest but I can't seem to go any further, can some tell me if this is a bug or am I just missing something. The villagers have the same dialogue as when I entered it & the bandits aren't respawning.

Raizen84

Jun 20, 2017
The update was good, the only thing that I saw as a little forced is the ending in which the MC is attacked in his family's house after rescuing his mother, the attack must have passed about two or three days and he could have prevented said event because They are going to kidnap the MC's family just like that, one thing is that they have attacked the MC in the forest and they capture him and ask him where the Mother is and Liora rescues the MC and reunites with his family and plans a counterattack XD. I hope the extra mission of the journal in the mountain and the fixed image of the demon are fixed.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
The update was good, the only thing that I saw as a little forced is the ending in which the MC is attacked in his family's house after rescuing his mother, the attack must have passed about two or three days and he could have prevented said event because They are going to kidnap the MC's family just like that, one thing is that they have attacked the MC in the forest and they capture him and ask him where the Mother is and Liora rescues the MC and reunites with his family and plans a counterattack XD. I hope the extra mission of the journal in the mountain and the fixed image of the demon are fixed.
I'm about to finish fixing them, any other bugs would appreciate the information to fix them and this final would be a little longer but my pc is having some failures, likewise when I can start working on the next version will continue exactly where it left off in this one.

Reactions: Raizen84

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
I cleared out the bandits for Liora's quest but I can't seem to go any further, can some tell me if this is a bug or am I just missing something. The villagers have the same dialogue as when I entered it & the bandits aren't respawning.
in a couple of days I will upload the version with this fixed and a couple of other bugs fixed as well.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
where to get dark butterfly wings cant find it help
In the mission sheet it appears where to get them, in the goblin cave, in the first level, just in a part of the cave where you can find train tracks you can find the flying butterfly.

Atharvazz

Jan 10, 2022
i already killed all the goblins but cant proceed further. same dialog always and cant proceed with mother quest either help please. adw where is dungeon ?

valley57

Oct 22, 2021
hello everyone , about the bugs there is :
in the well
when fight with the devil (2 pictures )
and crash the game i shut it
thank you

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
Unfortunately as I said in the last update of the game I was having problems with the PC, but today it stopped turning on so I'll get full to look for work and there will be no new updates of the game until further notice unfortunately.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Captura de pantalla 2024-06-17 113017.png

She must have been too premature to abandon the MC and his father when she was a baby.

Captura de pantalla 2024-06-17 113240.png

Ok, the mother was a baby when she abandoned them... I'm pretty sure there's some kind of mistake here.

I guess that the right phrases are:

she abandoned my dad and me when I was a baby.

My mother abandoned me when I was a baby and my father... He died a few weeks ago

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yes, my English is not that good yet.
In fact, from what I've seen, you mix him/his/he and her/she almost randomly. This happens a lot when you translate from Spanish to English using machine translation, generally when you aren't very clear when indicating the gender of the person. It automatically translates with the masculine gender unless you clearly indicate that you are referring to a woman.

Reactions: valley57

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It seems to me that Inés is basically a slut. The feeling she gives me is that you can "prevent" her from having sex with others only at each particular event, but after that she is sleeping with whatever guy that is at the inn and propousal sex to her.

I like romance and that the LIs are always exclusive to the MC (both onscreen and offscreen). And Inés doesn't seem a LI like this. So, I'm not going to do her events and quests, because if she doesn't have a romantic route where she remains faithful to the MC I'm not interested.

For the rest, I don't really like having to avoid NTR all the time, I prefer to say once that I don't want it and from then it should be avoided without me telling it.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
It seems to me that Inés is basically a slut. The feeling she gives me is that you can "prevent" her from having sex with others only at each particular event, but after that she is sleeping with whatever guy that is at the inn and propousal sex to her.

I like romance and that the LIs are always exclusive to the MC (both onscreen and offscreen). And Inés doesn't seem a LI like this. So, I'm not going to do her events and quests, because if she doesn't have a romantic route where she remains faithful to the MC I'm not interested.

For the rest, I don't really like having to avoid NTR all the time, I prefer to say once that I don't want it and from then it should be avoided without me telling it.
If you have a romantic route that will only belong to he MC it does not have many events yet, the last event in this update is where you decide if you want NTR Route or Love Route.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
In fact, from what I've seen, you mix him/his/he and her/she almost randomly. This happens a lot when you translate from Spanish to English using machine translation, generally when you aren't very clear when indicating the gender of the person. It automatically translates with the masculine gender unless you clearly indicate that you are referring to a woman.
I do rely a lot on the translator and I try to correct the texts so that they are more or less correct, even though I have never been able to remember those verbs well.

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote