BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I do rely a lot on the translator and I try to correct the texts so that they are more or less correct, even though I have never been able to remember those verbs well.
One recommendation I have, if you write in Spanish, is that you always use personal pronouns (in Spanish they are often not used), since this way the automatic translations will be more reliable: The biggest problem I have seen in quite a few sentences is that you used the masculine singular to refer to women. The sentences are fine, they just don't correspond to the genre they should correspond to.

If you have a romantic route that will only belong to he MC it does not have many events yet, the last event in this update is where you decide if you want NTR Route or Love Route.
I'm glad to know, I guess I'll play her route later today.

Purple_Afro2002

Game Developer
Sep 27, 2023
One recommendation I have, if you write in Spanish, is that you always use personal pronouns (in Spanish they are often not used), since this way the automatic translations will be more reliable: The biggest problem I have seen in quite a few sentences is that you used the masculine singular to refer to women. The sentences are fine, they just don't correspond to the genre they should correspond to.

I'm glad to know, I guess I'll play her route later today.
Thank you for your help.

Reactions: BlasKyau
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote