KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
The usual you have X days to raise an absurd amount of money, so partway through have to start doing sex acts to earn enough, but by then the Female MC is so corrupt she could pay the sum but decides for the cum?

Not sure how the Goblin sex scenes and what looks like dungeon crawls work out, unless its more rape for corruption.

Tamsay

Feb 28, 2023
hmm, what does netorare means? I always see that word but heh, never got the meaning :unsure::rolleyes:
寝取られ (netorare) means cuckolding. If we go by the kanji, it would mean "act of taking something away and lie/sleep with it" or maybe "act of taking away something that you lie/sleep with". It's a very contextual language.

Sorreah

Feb 15, 2023
Just reading the overview, I have no hope for any quality of the translation of this game.

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
Decades ago, this kind of thing would be so abnormal and disgusting... But today... There are lots of cases about entrapment for property

Aureliana:>

Apr 6, 2019
寝取られ (netorare) means cuckolding. If we go by the kanji, it would mean "act of taking something away and lie/sleep with it" or maybe "act of taking away something that you lie/sleep with". It's a very contextual language.
oh, I see xD

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
"The young wife is suddenly asked to repay the debt in full by the village chief, and her husband is taken away as collateral for her debt, and the village chief does his bidding" So the husband who was taken away to... somewhere has the village chief do his bidding? :WaitWhat:

Dragul17

Aug 12, 2018
Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Literally the ending to Treasure Hunter Mai.
And the big treasure that you need to defeat 10 demon lords is... a picture the guy's daughter made and instead of spending time with the daughter he made a super elaborate treasure hunt for her and told everyone in the world there was a super treasure

CowanARuck

Oct 13, 2018
Why are so many low-ish rated NTR games getting translated? Every time I check store on one of these games it's always sub 4.5, is there not plenty of high rated games, even NTR ones, to translate?
Because these are all 10 minute long low effort trash games. Anything good would take more work.

FiftyRings

Sep 28, 2017
hmm, what does netorare means? I always see that word but heh, never got the meaning :unsure::rolleyes:
Netorare - the protagonist has their love interest (or close relationship such as a family member) stolen from them. Sometimes leads to the protagonist finding out which may or may not lead to....
Netorase - the protagonist voluntarily shares their love interest as a fetish (cuckolding)
Netori - the protagonist steals someone else's love interest.

The distinction between the 1st and 3rd is how much focus is given to the one stealing vs the one getting stolen from. In netori stories they often make the guy already in the relationship kind of a dick and shift focus away from him to the much better for her protagonist. In netorare the guy is more often painted as a nice guy but kind of a beta loser and there's a lot of focus on his pain/humiliation.

afaik "male" NTR is just when the genders and roles are both swapped. Male netorase is cuckqueening, Male Netorare is when you (the protag) get courted and stolen by another girl. Is Male netori a thing?

Diangelius

Jul 23, 2017
cuckfags on f95 are going on rampage. They are trying hard to spread their disease
You can hate and trashtalk about the NTR and cuckoldry genres themselves however you want, but please refrain from insulting people enjoying the genres.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote