Unreal Engine Adventures of Alyasha [v0.0.5] [VulKhan]

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
VulKhan

Btw, this whu-man cow, needs to be in the game? Or is it some kind of prop for testing and stuff? Do we must interact with this creature in the full release, or is it just for whoever wants it?
Btw, już ostatnia rzecz, czy ta dziwna krowia istota, musi być w grze? Czy jest to jakiś rodzaj obiektu testowego do animacji etc? Czy będziemy musieli działać, tworzyć interakcję z tą postacią gdy cała gra wyjdzie, czy jednak jest to opcjonalne dla kogokolwiek kto chce?
Ow last 3 things, i know it's DEMO, and i can't wait for more from this game.
Ostastnie 3 pytania. Wiem że to demo i nie mogę się doczekać więcej od tej gry.

First: Will you sell this game via Steam?
Pierwsze: Czy będzie można kupić tę grę na Steam?

Second: Will there be some kind of cool, advanced storytelling-narration, immersive dialogue system?
Drugie: Czy ta gra będzie posiadała, jakąś super fajny, zaawansowaną historię, narrację, lore gry, oraz immersyjne dialogi?

Third: Will there be some combat system? If there will be? Is it some kind of Diablo system? or turn-based combat? Or is it adventure-narrative game?
Trzecie: Czy ta gra będzie posiadała system walki? Jeżeli tak, to czy będzie to system walki podobny do Diablo, a może jakiś oparty o system turowy? Czy jednak będzie to jakaś gra narracyjna, bez większej ekscytacji walką?

Reactions: VulKhan

VulKhan

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
7767 game is missin ai cg tag
There's no Ai here
View attachment 3928503
View attachment 3928506
View attachment 3928508
View attachment 3928509
VulKhan i have feedback for you.

First. Map indicator is somewhere else, not at the map sign.
Po pierwsze. Znacznik mapy, nie znajduje się na obiekcie tablicy z mapą, tylko kieruje gracza do miasta.

Second. Dialouge with Nigel is not working.
Po drugie. Dialog z Nigelem nie działa.

Third. Help sign which i think is some kind of suggestion what to do in quest log, not working. Btw, quest log would be good to have here.
Po trzecie. Znacznik [?] nie działa, nie da się go kliknąć, więc nie wyskakują żadne informacje z Quest loga. Btw, fajnie by było mieć też logi wypraw.

Fourth. After clicking on point of interest objects, it's glitching if you click it many times, or if you click the picture after it's shown.
Po czwarte. Po kliknięciu obiektu który jest punktem zainteresowania gracza, jak np te pokosy, wyskakuje obrazek, po kliknięciu w ten obrazek kilka razy albo raz, animacja zanikania obrazka się glitch'uje.

Fifth. Camera view is bad [House and interiors, and if you want to go where there's no much space like, stairs in the grandma house]. If you could add camera roatation to the camera system view, could be much better, and camera view length and height.
I suggest, all using scroll. Hold scroll for camera rotation and scroll down/up for height-length port.
Po piąte. Poziom na jakim jest kamera i brak rotacji kamery trochę zniekształca rozgrywkę i powoduje że mniej chce się w to grać. Szczególnie wewnątrz budynków, oraz np w ciasnych miejscach, np jak chcesz dostać się do domu babci Alyashy to o ile jesteś w stanie wejść na początek schodów to wyżej się nie da, bo kąt padania kamery jest źle dobrany. Jakby tak zastosować pomysł podobny do tego który jest w BG3?

Last issues is you can't go inside the city. And swamps are empty, just like you can't go to Goblin's Mines, or showoff boobs to goblin. View attachment 3928533
Ostatnie problemy, błędy. Nie da się wejść do miasta. Terytorium bagien są puste, oraz nie da się wejść do jaskiń-kopalni goblinów, tak samo jak nie da się pokazać piersi goblinowi.

Lack of inspection and use option. These option are only used in house with the table.
It's probably because it's a DEMO.
Brak opcji inspekcji przy innych obiektach, system inspekcji można tylko użyć w domu, jednak on chyba nawet nie działa, chociaż nie wiem do końca.

Minor issues:
Orc prostitution offer:
  • Anal option works.
  • Blowjob option is missing a picture. Imo, the animation alone could be enough, but whatever people like.
Lack of I&E system. [Inventory & Equipment]
Can't undress character, can't equip anything.
Brak systemu inwentaryzacji, oraz wyposażenia, nie da się rozebrać, ani wyposażyć Alyashy. View attachment 3928533

I see health and survival, interface system popping up after using [TAB], Maybe better option could be minimise all of it to few core systems, and the rest move to equipment system-like in BG3 for example, or make it similarly to Skyrim pregnancy and lust mods form SexLab. Make something similar, but much more simple.
Widzę interface systemu życia i elementów survivalu pod TABem, ale wydaje mi się że lepszą opcją byłoby zminimalizowanie tego systemu do kilku podstawowych opcji na ekranie i resztę tych które nie są podstawowe, dać jako element karty postaci w systemie wyposażenia, albo uwzględnić wszystko na ekranie rozgrywki, jednak w sposó podobny do sexmodów typu pregnancy mod i lust mod w Skyrim ze stronek typu SexLab.

Btw, this whu-man cow, needs to be in the game? Or is it some kind of prop for testing and stuff? Do we must interact with this creature in the full release, or is it just for whoever wants it?
Btw, już ostatnia rzecz, czy ta dziwna krowia istota, musi być w grze? Czy jest to jakiś rodzaj obiektu testowego do animacji etc? Czy będziemy musieli działać, tworzyć interakcję z tą postacią gdy cała gra wyjdzie, czy jednak jest to opcjonalne dla kogokolwiek kto chce?
Thanks for sharing.

1) It is not an idicater map (pazzle game).
2) Nigel's dialog is related to Violetta, you will have to communicate with her and with him.(they will open new dialogs to each other).
3) The diary quest is a good idea, I'm working on it.
4) Yes, I saw it, it's a bug, I'll fix it
5) Good idea, wrote it in the notes
6) I'm working on it, I'm just short handed. There should still be snake girls in the swamp and a town with guards. wanted to show that I'm still doing it, and I hope a lot of people will support it with words.
7) Yes, all items will be in action. Sitting (eating), sleeping, washing, etc.
8) The orc scene hasn't been done yet(only anal), but I will do it. The equip is a good idea, it's hard to implement, but I'll think about it.
9) Put it in the notes, good idea.
10) She will, she has dialogs now after you take the house key, a new dialog with the cow is created.

Thank you very much for your time

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
AdventuresOfAlyasha-0.0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Usokitsuki

May 1, 2018
Does underdrawing mean AI?
1723673684922.png You want to tell us that this
1723673730289.png This
1723673751085.png This
Isn't AI slop, and that you SIMPLY COULDN"T BE ASSED to draw a few actual fingies for the project you're taking financial support for?
1723674073394.png While actively advertising art as one of the selling features of your game? Is that why you are trying to pretend it isn't AI slop? Most importantly, I don't really understand why you even bothered overcooking what is clearly 3d model poses in AI generation, but to then go ahead and pretend its your hand-drawn art? And not just on the pages you sell your game, but on a pirate site?
Amusing on many levels.

VulKhan

Game Developer
Jan 14, 2024
View attachment 3932111 You want to tell us that this
View attachment 3932114 This
View attachment 3932117 This
Isn't AI slop, and that you SIMPLY COULDN"T BE ASSED to draw a few actual fingies for the project you're taking financial support for?
View attachment 3932131 While actively advertising art as one of the selling features of your game? Is that why you are trying to pretend it isn't AI slop? Most importantly, I don't really understand why you even bothered overcooking what is clearly 3d model poses in AI generation, but to then go ahead and pretend its your hand-drawn art? And not just on the pages you sell your game, but on a pirate site?
Amusing on many levels.
It's not AI
It's funny on many levels.

• Haha
Reactions: Eboletta69

ukulele

Oct 23, 2018
"There's something strange about some fingers.... I'M SO MAD!"
Honestly don't get people getting so worked up over AI. Even if it was AI, which in this case it's not, if the art is good, it's good. With the style in this game, I couldn't complain if not every detail is perfectly in its place.

3.00 star(s) 2 Votes