Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
How does downloading this work? Why do I have to download all 4 parts but only extract the first part? This is probably a dumb question I just don't get it
Answer is very simple. All zip/rars when they are divided to multiple parts are done like this. it's default windows/winrar/7-zip "script" it compress files into multiple rars (I made it so ppl can download it easier as some have limitations of download etc) and all you need to do is having all rars at same folder and open just first one and script will do rest for you and merge all files correctly :) If you try to open each separately you will have bugs in game as you can't place correct parts of files to correct folder and merge them manually.

Reactions: Dunkuss

Bartist

Nov 8, 2018
For some reason, when i follow the main story, Daisy is not in her apartment. Did i miss something, i checked the walkthrough but theres nothing i see that i missed.
I can enter her apartment
(in Walkthrough its at Fionas stocking Part)

Muntakim360

Jan 30, 2018
For some reason, when i follow the main story, Daisy is not in her apartment. Did i miss something, i checked the walkthrough but theres nothing i see that i missed.
same .I cant find her either

GeorgeBest

May 25, 2017
May be at Hillwood with Maya in Numpad's studio b?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game creates message.log if it crash and I can look at it and see what went wrong on your end if you post it here. Be sure to have all GPU and c++ drivers up to date and not corrupted. Game works fine even on low end pc and no crashes at all for hundreds of users... I always test game before releasing each update on two pc's one high end and one really low spec, works fine with both. Post message.log after crash here. My guess that your c++ 2012 may be corrupted or you have low virtual/physical memory.
Apolgies about this. What drivers do I need to update to stop the game crashing at the intro?
See the post I quoted above. Post your message.log so we can see what the crash is.

Hi. 1st of all : FANTASTIC GAME - Thank's a lot

Where can I find an old save file (v0.33) from the developper ?

Thanks for Your help
Are you asking how to continue from the 0.33 end when you've updated to 0.34?

Download the 0.34 saves in the OP, then install them, and go to Autosaves on the main menu, and pick the 0.33 save from the branch you want.

Luis Nope

Jun 25, 2018
Guys, I have a problem when I start the game, the screen is always bigger, like if my pc had a bigger screen, and then I have just some small things to click at the menu, do you guys know how to solve this?

Apr 10, 2018
I have a question....
Is it possible to upload the WIN version in a single google drive like the Mac version?
Or individual GDs will also do
Its because I can't download more than 2 gigs on Mega & on Nopy the speed is really bad for me :cry:

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Guys, I have a problem when I start the game, the screen is always bigger, like if my pc had a bigger screen, and then I have just some small things to click at the menu, do you guys know how to solve this?
C:\Users\<Username>\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D
You need to open config.ini and find a line with the resolution properties. Try to set it as "Auto".

Bixu81

Jul 16, 2017
I've tried downloading the game, both torrent version and downloaded all the 4 parts from Mega, and the same happens on both cases. I try to open the first part with win rar, and it gives me an error saying it is either damaged or unknown format.

Jestur

Nipples Dev
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 10, 2018
Is there a way I can start from the end of v0.28 on v0.34? I saw there was a save file in the first post but that starts from the end of v0.33 right? I tried reading comments and searching around and I'm confused now. Can someone please help me out or point me in the right direction. Or just tell me its not possible.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is there a way I can start from the end of v0.28 on v0.34? I saw there was a save file in the first post but that starts from the end of v0.33 right? I tried reading comments and searching around and I'm confused now. Can someone please help me out or point me in the right direction. Or just tell me its not possible.
Try clicking big AUTOSAVES letters on main screen of game... it may give you idea...

Reactions: Jestur

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hillwood is not a place yet i can visit. So sadly no
Daisy will be at her home only after willy visit her in drama school. When leaving from Neal there was a short cutscene with voices coming from drama school. If you were not into that part of story then, try to be now :)

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes