Cernunnos5000

Feb 14, 2020
i'm missing a lot of files, i can't launch the games (even without the updates for .51 .52 and 1.0.
i'm missing openal.dll, SDL2.dll, avcodec-56.dll, avformat-56.dll
anyone get the same problem ?
Same here. Downloaded version 51. Wanted to test if it works and it doesn't because several files (the ones listed above) are missing even here. Not to speak of saves for 52 or version 1.0 . So 25GB of unplayable waste of harddrive space. Please consider posting a playable version of the game and/or a fix. Thanks.

• Angry
Reactions: jackkane

AeriaAxel1

Nov 30, 2017
Heads up guys, the game crashes when I enter Villa Gloria, apart from that everything seems to be working. I loaded a save from v52 so I was wondering if that's what caused it. I was able to complete the game though except for the part where it was crashing. I'm en route to find Harley as per Heidi's request. :)

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
I'm afraid that if they don't release a 1.0 save it has to do it all over again I played the 0.52 from scratch completed without bugs ..... I think you have to do it all over again to avoid bugs bho tell me ...

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Heads up guys, the game crashes when I enter Villa Gloria, apart from that everything seems to be working. I loaded a save from v52 so I was wondering if that's what caused it. I was able to complete the game though except for the part where it was crashing. I'm en route to find Harley as per Heidi's request. :)
Amelie village to prove chrash :)

Albina33

Aug 3, 2018
Put your Savegames folder from User\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 052 to User\AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy Dickhard and be happy)

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
I'm afraid that if they don't release a 1.0 save it has to do it all over again I played the 0.52 from scratch completed without bugs ..... I think you have to do it all over again to avoid bugs bho tell me ...
saves already posted -_-
If you cant wait 2 minutes without it.....

Reactions: UraN82

droglob

Aug 26, 2017
For me it's a shame this game has so much content because i always found the story and character premise to be kinda weak. Hope this dev has any energy and imagination left in him for his next game because he put so much of it in this one.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

I assume that many of you are experiencing missing images from the photo albums. For me for Violette it shows 48 of 48 photos found but not all are displayed.

Cheers

The Ponderer

Jul 9, 2017
Can anyone confirm in version 1.0 there's 529 scene inside the scene folder even though the last file named Scene.vs563 ?

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
***Warning! It's unofficial and not fully tested so may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 69k files)***
Compressed version v1.0 (Win x64) 7.18Gb

Update patch for compressed v0.52 to v1.0 (Win x64) 331Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 1.0.0.exe")

***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on 5) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.rar to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!). If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
P.P.S. It seems this version (1.0) has a lot of bugs so I advice to wait untill developer would fix them first before playing...

Last edited:

visagedirect

Feb 21, 2020
My antivirus wont even allow (unpack) up date, (and i'm not turning it off) (crappy updates V1-2 etc Import save files etc ) WHAT IS GOING ON WITH NEW DEVS? can they actually simple CODE? fek this

4.30 star(s) 111 Votes