Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Has it finally happened? Has Willy D finally hit completion? No more Updates, am I finally allowed to play the game without having to download another 30 gb file 2-3 months later?

Battlecommander666

May 11, 2018
i'm missing a lot of files, i can't launch the games (even without the updates for .51 .52 and 1.0.
i'm missing openal.dll, SDL2.dll, avcodec-56.dll, avformat-56.dll
anyone get the same problem ?
SAME! now i think my game is all messed up.. i was able to open it before
Maybe check the mainfolder, if you downloaded the whole thing again. For me there was another gamefolder inside. So you open Adventures of Willy D and inside there is the same folder again and with the exe in there you should be able to start the game.

Reactions: 4astrof

tam12345

Apr 29, 2017
my 0.52 save works and allows me to finish the game, although im not quite sure if I got every content available in the game

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Has it finally happened? Has Willy D finally hit completion? No more Updates, am I finally allowed to play the game without having to download another 30 gb file 2-3 months later?
Nope. Smaller updates to finish pictures, missing animations. 1.0 means main storyline is over.

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Found a minor bug (for 1.0), where certain collected collection cannot be viewed, it shows "new" in empty spot...
So I'm not sure if already done the collection hunting or not....since its not showing >.>

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
i dont play this much so is it ok to use a complete save and not miss any scenes etc? as you can go back to that person and replay it etc? or is it better to use the walkthrough as some sex scenes i might miss as theyre 1 time only? thanks

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
i dont play this much so is it ok to use a complete save and not miss any scenes etc? as you can go back to that person and replay it etc? or is it better to use the walkthrough as some sex scenes i might miss as theyre 1 time only? thanks
Use the walkthrough there are a bunch of 1 time scenes/story scenes. You can use "sweet memories" for most of the 1 time scenes but personally I find the context of going through myself more immersive.

St3vo

Dec 16, 2017
Use the walkthrough there are a bunch of 1 time scenes/story scenes. You can use "sweet memories" for most of the 1 time scenes but personally I find the context of going through myself more immersive.
thanks for the quick reply!! i just saw before i needed alot of money for the palce prostitutes is it? and i thought would take a long time to collect so used a save

Reactions: yoyomistro
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes