CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Ho There is download of the game compressed?
This has been asked and answered in this thread so many times already. The game is already compressed.Everything in the game is animated, and there's 15+ hours of playtime, which is why the download is this big.

If you got a very slow connection, I recommend that you use a download manager, such as . That way you can pause and resume the download as needed.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
I,ve been playing this game for months and fully enjoying the quality and feel of the game.
But now I am having big problems that effectively stop me playing.
I started having problems with v22 which I had played from the start until I was not able to do anything with the visit to Monique after seeing the therapist. As soon as I walked through the door the scene froze and/or crashed.
I decided to update and deleted all saves etc in appdata and downloaded and set up V30. I downloaded and copied to the appdata folder the saves for v30 and had done nothing else before playing the game.
I have tried to play a fresh game from the start and a game from the second save file. In both cases the screen froze after a few taps or the screen went black and my computer froze.
I checked the config.ini in the appdata folder and it was empty, so I copied the config.ini from the program folder to the appdata folder. I seemed to be able to click a few more times before the same freezing or crashing happened.
Has anybody any ideas what to try now?
Could it be a Windows update cause?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I,ve been playing this game for months and fully enjoying the quality and feel of the game.
But now I am having big problems that effectively stop me playing.
I started having problems with v22 which I had played from the start until I was not able to do anything with the visit to Monique after seeing the therapist. As soon as I walked through the door the scene froze and/or crashed.
I decided to update and deleted all saves etc in appdata and downloaded and set up V30. I downloaded and copied to the appdata folder the saves for v30 and had done nothing else before playing the game.
I have tried to play a fresh game from the start and a game from the second save file. In both cases the screen froze after a few taps or the screen went black and my computer froze.
I checked the config.ini in the appdata folder and it was empty, so I copied the config.ini from the program folder to the appdata folder. I seemed to be able to click a few more times before the same freezing or crashing happened.
Has anybody any ideas what to try now?
Could it be a Windows update cause?
First, I did not understand what saves you used, but never use old saves. There are saves that comes with each version and only those may be used to go on with game (or you start from begin). There are autosaves so you are able to start from end of any version before all is also explained inside how to use savegames text file that comes with game.
When exiting therapist game may freeze for some time cause of way system there is too complicated, it suck up your CPU cause of too many calculations. It should if you just wait unfreeze and you would be able to go on with game. I will fix this for 0.32 so it hopefully won't happen anymore, but for now, solution would be not to click too far away from willy so CPU will not overload. Click just near Willy so walk like you are walking on eggs :D. This bug was completely my fault tho and I oversee it till now.

cager

Aug 2, 2017
First, I did not understand what saves you used, but never use old saves. There are saves that comes with each version and only those may be used to go on with game (or you start from begin). There are autosaves so you are able to start from end of any version before all is also explained inside how to use savegames text file that comes with game.
When exiting therapist game may freeze for some time cause of way system there is too complicated, it suck up your CPU cause of too many calculations. It should if you just wait unfreeze and you would be able to go on with game. I will fix this for 0.32 so it hopefully won't happen anymore, but for now, solution would be not to click too far away from willy so CPU will not overload. Click just near Willy so walk like you are walking on eggs :D. This bug was completely my fault tho and I oversee it till now.
Thank you for a quick response.
The saves I am using are as came with the version v30 which I am using and which I installed following the instructions being at the end of v29 (I think).
My current problem is with a new game for v30. I start in Willy's bedroom, go straight out to the living room and over to the bookcase and pick up the credit card. The added to collection flashes up and the program stops and closes.
I have only tried to use one of the two saves by the boat. Talked to the girl there and when I suggested sex the game stopped and closed.

PapaMuda

Jan 1, 2018
How to fix the scale of the game ? I tried to change the setting still cant back to normal fullscreen

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
a bit stuck here... second time im playing from scratch so not sure why im stuck now. I need either teh valve which is used at sewer so can use that now or a knife to crush the pills to make the erectile dysfuntion pills.
Any advice?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
a bit stuck here... second time im playing from scratch so not sure why im stuck now. I need either teh valve which is used at sewer so can use that now or a knife to crush the pills to make the erectile dysfuntion pills.
Any advice?
You can find the valve in the kitchen of moms house near the sink. The dagger is in the west room of the doll house, after you have enough dolls to get in there. To crush the pills, either the valve or the dagger will work.

chope

Jun 4, 2018
Can I descar the game in Zip files?. With RAR files I am not able to open it with my computer

cager

Aug 2, 2017
Further to my question about freezing and shutting down I have now tried the game on another laptop.
I used the same downloaded game rars and save files. On my other laptop the game seems to be working fine. The only difference between the two machines is the amount of ram installed.
The laptop with problems has 4Gb of Ram and the working one has 8Gb.
I suspect that I need to remove programs on the 1st one to reduce the Ram used. The highest user apart from the operating system is my AV program. So I am looking for the least greedy but still effective AV.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Further to my question about freezing and shutting down I have now tried the game on another laptop.
I used the same downloaded game rars and save files. On my other laptop the game seems to be working fine. The only difference between the two machines is the amount of ram installed.
The laptop with problems has 4Gb of Ram and the working one has 8Gb.
I suspect that I need to remove programs on the 1st one to reduce the Ram used. The highest user apart from the operating system is my AV program. So I am looking for the least greedy but still effective AV.
Good point about RAM. VIS devs are saying you need 512M of ram to run vis games, but AOWD requires 3-4 gigabytes of FREE memory nowadays - in other way, there is weir behaviour like you had.

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Ok quick question I'm downloading the game atm..what updater do I download into game and what file do I put it in?? I'm downloading part 1

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Ok quick question I'm downloading the game atm..what updater do I download into game and what file do I put it in?? I'm downloading part 1
You should read the relevant updater readme.

Reactions: Chop21

Chop21

Oct 31, 2017
Is there a way to window the screen or make it smaller I never got the tutorial to ask yes or no for that..the picture is pass full screen and I can't click any of the menu because I can't see the upper of the screen it's to big anyway to fix this??Thanks for any help or advice..I even checked my computer settings it's all normal no magnifier..

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is there a way to window the screen or make it smaller I never got the tutorial to ask yes or no for that..the picture is pass full screen and I can't click any of the menu because I can't see the upper of the screen it's to big anyway to fix this??Thanks for any help or advice..I even checked my computer settings it's all normal no magnifier..
You can edit the config.ini file.
It is a hidden file, located in C:/Users/(User Name)/AppData/Local/Adventures_of_Willy_D_031/config.ini Change the Resolution and Fullscreen settings in this file, then restart the game.
Change "Fullscreen = No", change "Resolution = 1280x720" or a screen size that matches your display.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes