B10

Jun 25, 2017
Damn I missed 1 updater and now they are already taken away. Maybe an idea to keep the old patch still there for people who are a little slower.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Damn I missed 1 updater and now they are already taken away. Maybe an idea to keep the old patch still there for people who are a little slower.
The game includes autosaves for every patch. You can download the last version of the game and start to play from the moment where version 0.31 ended.

Reactions: B10

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does anyone have the save files from when you have to pick path?

Thanks! :)
These are in AUTOSAVES. I think it starts with V.04. You have to install the Saves v0.33 from the OP. It is a 6.6 MB file.

Ah I see, I thought only saves 1 and 2, missed that.
There are Two save files loaded with the game update. The first one is the Incest Path, the second one is the Non-Incest path. If you download and install the Save file then you can go to AUTOSAVES and select which version Save file to load
This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.33. Download and install in the same directory as the game files.

Reactions: Axer Hell

dReamboy

Dec 11, 2017
For me the problem is that I only come outside and then it hangs up and ends the game :-( To times it jerky ... somehow ..

Hmm ..

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
I don't like 'Meet and fuck' games. Story is important for me. So, might I download this?
You have to work (stupidly hard) for some, others just land on your plate. I enjoy it but I think it'd be pretty fearsome without a walkthrough to get you out of the hole when you're stuck.

I'm about a third of the way in and enjoying it greatly. It's also witty. Some of the dialogues are really funny.

Oct 9, 2017
okie quick Q&A.. guys ...
i follow the WHLKTH
1. I have 133 Dolls - 4 missing
2. I have 4 missing Photo's of Lady Gloria - IDK where to find it or how to obtian it -_-
3. HMMM.. is there any side quest in the latest ? xD i couldn't find it -_-

limitno18

Jul 2, 2017
Hi, anyone know where is last kamasutra paper in basement to unlock Giovana pose, i found 6 but its told to be 7 and cant find 7 one anywhere

JoDo24

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2018
can u pls share wht u did !!
ok well when its downloaded you can access's the save game and walkthrough folder go into there download the savegame application in there and once thats done downloading go into that folder and you can find a configure option in there where u can change the setting once u do that just play around with the revolution and full screen untill you have the settings that fix it

Jim jonas

Mar 31, 2018
If you start a game and the menu looks to be zoomed in, there are 2 possible config.ini locations that's being effected. The game folder has one and if that doesn't work, search your hard drive for another folder for another folder created that would be under a file with the name Willy in it. Open that ini file and change the settings in it.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If you start a game and the menu looks to be zoomed in, there are 2 possible config.ini locations that's being effected. The game folder has one and if that doesn't work, search your hard drive for another folder for another folder created that would be under a file with the name Willy in it. Open that ini file and change the settings in it.
The main config.ini file is located in: C:/Users/(User Name)/AppData/Local/Adventures_of_Willy_D_033/config.ini

tviper777

Apr 23, 2018
Anyone have this patch? The link in the first page is no longer working.

v0.30 to v0.31 (~460 MB)

B10

Jun 25, 2017
These are in AUTOSAVES. I think it starts with V.04. You have to install the Saves v0.33 from the OP. It is a 6.6 MB file.

There are Two save files loaded with the game update. The first one is the Incest Path, the second one is the Non-Incest path. If you download and install the Save file then you can go to AUTOSAVES and select which version Save file to load
This may be found on the OP under DOWNLOAD and Extras: - Walkthrough & Saves v0.33. Download and install in the same directory as the game files.
Yeah I understood, I just missed that option in the bottom of the screen.

megapf1

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry for stupid quiestion, but i need to unzip 3 files in same directory, or this just another episode and i need not use together file?

tviper777

Apr 23, 2018
Sorry for stupid quiestion, but i need to unzip 3 files in same directory, or this just another episode and i need not use together file?
If you mean the three game files, part 1,2,3? then you will need to use winRAR or 7-zip on the first of the three, it will take care of the rest!

1553353528444.png

Reactions: megapf1
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes