LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
I find a bug. I can not leave the pool. I click "Enter House" but it does not work.
I found that bug and now i'm stucked. Playing the 0.04 version, with saves from 0.0.2
Do i have to start all over?

Edit: The answer is yes. Started from scratch and the bug did not appear.

Last edited:

BK186

May 18, 2017
I found that bug and now i'm stucked. Playing the 0.04 version, with saves from 0.0.2
Do i have to start all over?

Edit: The answer is yes. Started from scratch and the bug did not appear.
interesting, I started from scratch. But there was an bug.
Can you share the save file after entering the house from the pool

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
interesting, I started from scratch. But there was an bug.
Can you share the save file after entering the house from the pool
I can't, I overwrote it later in the gameplay

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
is there a way to re-view the scenes ? or is it you saw it ones and thats it ?

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
saw both moms boobs went to room clicked on keyboard and it didnt print picture :( what i do wrong ?tyand what are the dolls for

Last edited:

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
saw both moms boobs went to room clicked on keyboard and it didnt print picture :( what i do wrong ?tyand what are the dolls for
last question.so you have to play 2 different games?one for mom and one for alan and amanda? no way to do them both together i take it?

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
You need to wait till mom reveal both titties out by herself (without you telling her to do). This animation happens after you already saw them at least once.Just wait some time and she should (sooner or later show em both). This happens when you don't speak with her (no dialogue options). Dolls are collection. once you pick up doll open inventory and click collections then dolls. There you may see each you collected by pressing left click (and not moving mouse after you click) on small icon of each doll.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
You need to wait till mom reveal both titties out by herself (without you telling her to do). This animation happens after you already saw them at least once.Just wait some time and she should (sooner or later show em both). This happens when you don't speak with her (no dialogue options). Dolls are collection. once you pick up doll open inventory and click collections then dolls. There you may see each you collected by pressing left click (and not moving mouse after you click) on small icon of each doll.
yes i saw her boobs and went to room.i didnt ask her to show them till later.guess i have to start all over again.and wasnt sure if dolls gave a scene or not ty.

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
last question.so you have to play 2 different games?one for mom and one for alan and amanda? no way to do them both together i take it?
There is save game from last version with game download. I assume there will be both paths in version 005 so, we will probably be able to play both and just continue from last version with saves dev offer along with game. There is text file how to use save games that explains everything.

danny19

Jul 20, 2017
There is save game from last version with game download. I assume there will be both paths in version 005 so, we will probably be able to play both and just continue from last version with saves dev offer along with game. There is text file how to use save games that explains everything.
yeah i tried the save game thing.replaced it and whatever.didnt work for me for some reason.i thought i saw a file here for it not just the text that comes with game but i try to find it again and couldnt.thanks for your time bro

bezidej

Jul 1, 2017
Did someone have this problem ???? All the characters are black ...
That happens when you try load saves from previous version as dev explains on his page. Try delete all saves in folder and instead use ones dev offer with game to continue from last version. (don't forget to delete bookmark00 also). Then paste either his saves or start new game.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
That happens when you try load saves from previous version as dev explains on his page. Try delete all saves in folder and instead use ones dev offer with game to continue from last version. (don't forget to delete bookmark00 also). Then paste either his saves or start new game.
I forget to delete the bookmark00 file .... ありがとう (Arigatō)

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes