Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
i am new to this game. Please tell me the name of Willy's (MC) mother in this game. Do willy have sex with his mother in this game. please reply. thanks a lot in advance. please help.

• Angry
Reactions: geamoiri

daxbleach

Oct 21, 2017
i am new to this game. Please tell me the name of Willy's (MC) mother in this game. Do willy have sex with his mother in this game. please reply. thanks a lot in advance. please help.
Yes and no. there are 2 routes. you can choose to have willy's mother or not

Reactions: Abhay

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Friends i have downloaded all the 6 files of this game. Now how can i install it. After extraction of the files, all files are extracted separately into different parts like part 1 part2.. part 6. Please help me to install it. Thanks a lot in advance.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Friends i have downloaded all the 6 files of this game. Now how can i install it. After extraction of the files, all files are extracted separately into different parts like part 1 part2.. part 6. Please help me to install it. Thanks a lot in advance.
put all part in one folder and extract only part 1 and have all file to game only part one you need extrat .....sorry bad englis

Reactions: Abhay

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
I explained many times... Autosaves do save main story progress and whatever of side quests you (or I did) when making those saves. To load "full" 0.49 save3 go into load save screen and load game from there. First one is always incest path and second is normal path. It includes all previous version collections as well as all side and main story solved.
Hi Nenad I'm sorry, I followed the instructions to the letter but in the normal route I went everywhere and the lingerie remains 55/60 maybe having finished the 50 I had to collect something first, now you can't anymore? thanks bye

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i have updated the game to 0.50 and i am still having the same issue
i went into the vip restaurant, talked to jenna (or w/e her name is) and after i get to the part where she talks about restroom,
i am supposed to go far right and see rose sitting there, right????
only there is no effin far right
the screen stops at the guy siting there, and there is no scrolling past him
the farthest thing i got was the effin pillar behind him, but no scroll, no screen moevement, no indicator to jump to another section of the screen, NOTHING....
and this is the 4th time i have dtarted this game from scratch for the sake of avoiding a stupid bug like this, i am NOT doing it again
so, unless someone points me to a solution, and i have tried looking for it in the thread, but no luck
i will be forced to leave this game for good this time ...

so, anyone got any help for me ?????

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
i went into the vip restaurant, talked to jenna (or w/e her name is) and after i get to the part where she talks about restroom,
the farthest thing i got was the effin pillar behind him, but no scroll, no screen moevement, no indicator to jump to another section of the screen, NOTHING....
and this is the 4th time i have dtarted this game from scratch for the sake of avoiding a stupid bug like this, i am NOT doing it again
so, unless someone points me to a solution, and i have tried looking for it in the thread, but no luck

Reload autosave path 0.49 anda next resave game

Abhay

Feb 3, 2018
Hello friends, I am playing the 0.49 version using savegame 0.49 incest path. I can not find the Mom (Violette) anywhere. Please help me. Where i can find MC (willy) Mom. Thanks a lot in advance.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

Check in controls what 1,2,3 and 4 do when pressed it may be that you at some point by accident clicked 3 (disable center on camera on MC). Anyways this buttons are set so if actual bug happens that you may turn them on or off if needed. See if that helps your issue :) I guess I should make some indicator to show what is currently active and what is turned off I'll try to think of some solution.

LazRaz

Sep 21, 2020
Hey guys,
Does anyone else have an issue during conversations? Sometimes i got to wait several seconds for a simple "Ok" to pass. Makes it very stuttery.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
Check in controls what 1,2,3 and 4 do when pressed it may be that you at some point by accident clicked 3 (disable center on camera on MC). Anyways this buttons are set so if actual bug happens that you may turn them on or off if needed. See if that helps your issue :) I guess I should make some indicator to show what is currently active and what is turned off I'll try to think of some solution.
well, that fixed the issue...
i always have camera center disabled, helps me move around ... i didn't actually think it`ll bug the game at some point ...
thnx for the tip ... moving on now...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hey guys,
Does anyone else have an issue during conversations? Sometimes i got to wait several seconds for a simple "Ok" to pass. Makes it very stuttery.
Try running game as admin. That fixes this for some users.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes