mariottohone

Feb 3, 2019
I download the game version 051 but when I opened right bottom writes 050 so I tryed the uptede 051 but nothing I got error someonen now what should I do ?

STet

Apr 17, 2020
I download the game version 051 but when I opened right bottom writes 050 so I tryed the uptede 051 but nothing I got error someonen now what should I do ?
In v0.51 there was an error on the start screen, the developer forgot to change the version. Look at the files with the extension ".vis" and ".exe" in the game folder, if they look like "Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.vis", then you have v0.51 installed. And also look here.

Last edited:

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
Small announcement:
For the last mouth I've seeded via torrent more than 0,5 Tb of Adventures of Willy D v.1.0. Today at 18:00 GMT I'll stop seeding, because I consider my mission accomplished. Everyone who needs it has downloaded the game, I guess. The rest will find alternatives without any problems.

Dauggie

Feb 16, 2021
So many good games with animation yet they aren't available for Android. Sucks hopefully some emulator comes out

Anon Nimus

Jan 1, 2020
When I try to update from 0.51 to 0.52, i get a black DOS screen that says"Checking integrity of original directory (this may take a while)".....but how long is a while, coz this has not changed for a long ass time now :(

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
When I try to update from 0.51 to 0.52, i get a black DOS screen that says"Checking integrity of original directory (this may take a while)".....but how long is a while, coz this has not changed for a long ass time now :(
Depending on the speed of your CPU, and how much memory you have, this could take 30 to 40 minutes.

Sixhton

May 11, 2018
I don't know how you are with him but it has been terribly slow .. with a 20-click mouse by the time 1 sentence goes away .. not anymore. Is there anything to toast this nice orbital error ?!

STet

Apr 17, 2020
Yesterday Nenad wrote in Discord:

"I will start working on first bugfix for willy after EON 0.02 is released and that should be today in several hours from now... So tomorrow or day after I will start doing Willy's first post 1.0 patch"

"There will be probably some new content in that bugfix update as well... Some collections and some missing animations in plat and gold room"

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
so the games complete could you ever bang the sex shop owner, or rose?
About Rose - yes, you can (in the finale). What about Domina - if you've spend enough in her shop, then SHE will fuck you. It appeared in v.0.50. From the walkthrough: "After you reach 20 000 or more, click on door right from her and it will open new dialogue to have speciall session with her". I will be BDSM session, I'm not sure that everybody love this kink.

gsn966109

Nov 4, 2017
Could someone help me? When i ran ''Adventures Of Willy D 0.51.exe'' it would stock at the black windows and only saw the mouse on the screen.

STet

Apr 17, 2020
About Rose - yes, you can (in the finale). What about Domina - if you've spend enough in her shop, then SHE will fuck you. It appeared in v.0.50. From the walkthrough: "After you reach 20 000 or more, click on door right from her and it will open new dialogue to have speciall session with her". I will be BDSM session, I'm not sure that everybody love this kink.
I would like to add about Domina: after you reach 40 000 or more, it will open new dialogue to "a treatment with penetration".

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes