tannino

Mar 5, 2019
There's another thing. After I paid for the scholarship, the stripper won't have sex, there's no dialogue and I tried all available options.
I have too this problem: Nella, the stripper. No new dialogue option appeared. I paid the scholarship. Can pleasa somebody help with this problem?

liberatorus

Jun 12, 2022
The MAC 1.1 version does not seem to work. I tried the updater 1.0 -> 1.1 and the GDrive link for direct 1.1. Neither seems to work, the App just crashes.

v1.0 seems to work just fine though

Aug 22, 2020
Updated to V1.1, got some checksum errors, now the camera wont pan when the cursor goes to the edge of the screen. I tried pressing the 1234 on the keybooards but none worked. Is there a fix for it because I really don't want to redownload the whole thing. Or if someone can send the affected file if it works for you.

Edit: Nevermind, only Willy's livingroom is bugged. Used a save a bit further into the game and can play normally.

Last edited:
Reactions: Puma1978

Tharandor

Feb 20, 2021
Help! I am stuck in the blowjob contest arena. After talking with Amy in cannot get out. Willy ignores the Main Garden Button and walks deep into the szene, disapearing

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
will this continue?
I don’t think so, on Patreon 4% for six months
we will see version 1.2 in 12 years :unsure:
Really people. :rolleyes: This game is basically final.
The leading 1 in the first column of the version number should be a dead giveaway, since higher as 0 usually means a release version of a app. What the author now does is the usual bugfixing and changing/smoothing a few things or even adding a bit content if he feels like it.

The author works now mainly, for way over a year already, on the new game EON.

STet

Apr 17, 2020

Really people. :rolleyes: This game is basically final.
The leading 1 in the first column of the version number should be a dead giveaway, since higher as 0 usually means a release version of a app. What the author now does is the usual bugfixing and changing/smoothing a few things or even adding a bit content if he feels like it.

The author works now mainly, for way over a year already, on the new game EON.
Nenad's plans for AoWD include more than just fixing bugs. Here is what he wrote on Discord on December 18:
"Well my intention is to finish all collections in it and add many new scenes with girls that Willy has not yet have a chance to to be with. That update will probably be last content update, after that I will just make smaller polish to game fixing bugs and other issues
I will start with it after this coming EON update more seriously so I hope in first part of next year we will have big Willy D update with bunch of new scenes an content."

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Nenad's plans for AoWD include more than just fixing bugs.
I did write this, or not?
Admittedly, my info about his plans is more then a year old and i did not know the post you cited. So , thanks for pointing this out. (y) I was in the last year sparsely on the discord and it looks like he extended on his plans quit a bit. I guess he likes his Willy baby still very much.

Greets

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes