Sep 24, 2020
***Warning! It's unofficial and not fully tested so may contain bugs since there were a few errors at game resource unpacking. It's highly recommeded to extract it to SSD drive (because it contains about 70k files)***
Compressed version v1.1 (Win x64) 7.21Gb
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.001
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.002
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.003
AoWD_v1.1_compr.7z.004
Update patch for compressed v1.0 to v1.1 (Win x64) 186Mb (extract and overwrite old files, run the game from "Adventures Of Willy D 1.1.0.exe")
AoWD_upd_from_v1.0_to_v1.1_compr.7z
***You wouldn't be able to update compressed game to newer version until (and if) I'll make my own patch!***
P.S. It has nothing to do with compressed version but I noticed that if my browser (Max*on) is running then this game is crashing constantly so if you have stability issues with it I advice to close all browsers before starting, if this doesn't help try to extract included config.7z to same folder overwriting old config.ini file (but backup it first!) this file also may help with dx11 device lost error. If game runs slow (with lags) try to run it as administrator.
Other link please gofile or MediaFire

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Other link please gofile or MediaFire
No, I can't help u, my upload speed is awful now, gofile link was also there but died so I've removed it. I have fine speed with downloading workuploud so I can only suggest VPN in ur case or just ask somebody else.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes