RPGM Adventuring With Belfast in Another World [v0.1] [Templar Studios]

BlasKyau

Devoted Member
Jun 26, 2018
I would strongly recommend taking a writing class, it most certainly is necessary for great story telling from the characters perspective.

is a quick google search to understand the meaning behind why it's important. For this, it's called "Third person omniscient point of view", which is "The writer can switch between perspectives to make the reader feel close to certain characters while also giving them a wider view."

It's important for that alone because if we didn't get to see or hear those dream scenes where it gives the MC warnings, then we wouldn't know what much less why the MC stresses about something to either be motivated to get stronger (edit: By the way, this supposedly is how you AVOID the NTR) or feel defeated from being too weak (Edit: And this would be how you allow/ enable to see the NTR). Without it, we'd have no idea what the character is thinking.

What I'm willing to give you though as a form of conceding a point, only goes so far as to enabling the option of viewing the scene which all you'd be getting more or less is just text briefly explaining to the player what the MC is seeing, but the player gets no visuals. Outside of that, I concede nothing to you but that should only be left up to the dev to decide whether to enable such an option to be toggled on/ off in the in-game menu. You are however more than welcome to just skip this game completely, please don't feel forced to play a game you don't want to due to certain things you don't like.

Cheers!
I still think the same as before. I don't see anything stopping the Dev from doing everything you say and include an option to avoid showing those scenes. That said, it's up to him to decide how to make his game, I'm just stating that there are alternatives, I'm not saying they have to be used.

As for the rest, I have no intention of playing the game, as I've said before, and in fact I don't think I'll continue in this thread either.

Klab040855

Mar 25, 2019
Will the NTR happen while the protagonist is dating the girl? I don't really like when the NTR happens without the protagonist and the girl dating.

BY_GODLIKE

Aug 7, 2021
OMG I remember this game, now it's translated?
I don't know if it's complete or not, but this is an untranslated game file but it's full save

Oct 10, 2017
Wow this is Remake version
Can you keep updating ?
I'm working on the next update. :)

Is NTR avoidable
There's an NTR route and a Vanilla Route.

There's a big BUT for the vanilla route though. You can read more about it on the quote bellow.

Are you going to keep the bad endings?, It would be nice to see them istead of being "dreams" like the scenes so far in the vanilla route
All "combat" or "dead end" bad endings will remain as dreams in the vanilla route. I'm using them as a plot device. Now I do remember this game having different endings for the game itself but I'm not sure how I'll go about implementing them. Vanilla route will naturally lead to the good ending but the NTR route may branch out.

Reactions: BY_GODLIKE

DragonG22

Jul 21, 2023
I'm working on the next update. :)

There's an NTR route and a Vanilla Route.

There's a big BUT for the vanilla route though. You can read more about it on the quote bellow.

All "combat" or "dead end" bad endings will remain as dreams in the vanilla route. I'm using them as a plot device. Now I do remember this game having different endings for the game itself but I'm not sure how I'll go about implementing them. Vanilla route will naturally lead to the good ending but the NTR route may branch out.
I see, I hope to see something interesting in the NTR route then .w.

Reactions: Templar Studios

Hibikiki

Sep 29, 2018
Haha, that was fast. Yeah, I bought them from the same dude through DLsite. What I got were a bunch of templates that you can mix and match together. I'm trying my best to make my own poses but the most classic ones will be either the same or similar to those in Hero-Ken.

I'm sure he also sells custom made ones but I don't have the money for that hahaha.
Do you have a link to the DLsite page you bought it from? I kinda want to buy them myself too