Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
You did so much, i thought it would only be fair to start from the beginning, so i dont know if the savegames would even be compatible, i just wanted to give your hard work a detailed review and dont know how much you changed in the "old" part.
First you need to pick a brighter color for the menu on the starting screen, dark red is hard to read on semi transparent black.
Minor detail, make lucy younger, she looks more like 18-20 than 24 (should be only in the selecting screen, dont think you are running around telling everyone your age or getting asked for it ^^)
Erm...lol...after reading this demo is focused on the guy i am back at the menu...so i cant provide more testing, dont play guys if i can avoid it. But at least you know what to expect as soon the lucy demo is out ^^

What the panda said is true, best you edit the tags in your op and add an "optional" or "avoidable" to the tags that are not unavoidable.
The bull also has a point, personally i would love to change the name, Lilith would be my choice for her ^^
Okay. Love it. Lilith Darkeddgar. All the sexual preferences are set up at the start right now anyway. I will get on... here haha.

Next I will plow through chapter one. Then I will...ugh. Redo all of Lucy's chapter. Then I will re-write even more stories.. Then I will edit it all. - This. Id say...3 days. For it to be ready. It will be much faster now systems work. HOWEVER, I am getting rid of those ugly red over buttons for something.. cleaner that displays a now.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Tags on game overview includes "censored", while it isn't there on the top post in this thread. Since censored, to any degree, is a dealbreaker to me, it would be nice to know so I can make an educated choice on whether to support or not. Is it, or will it ever be, present in the game?
So I am in the process of drawing. And reached out to the artist who made the male characters (only males penis are censored, no idea why). Either way as my characters enter the game, and the original artist gets back to me to fix these (or I do it myself as I have permission) there will be no censorship.

Just give me time haha.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Aeos The NSFW adventure generator [v0.3PDemo] [DergeProductions] crunched

Original Size PC: 1.010 MB

Compressed Size PC: 176 MB
Aeos18plusNSFWAdventGen-0.3PDEMO-pc-crunched.zip: -

Compressed Size Mac: 141 MB
Aeos18plusNSFWAdventGen-0.3PDEMO-mac-crunched.zip: -

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -
Aha! Thanks Circle!

• Red Heart
Reactions: "CJ"

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Looks very promising, and honestly can't wait to see what the future holds. Good luck, dev!
Thanks. I look forward to showing some of the progress in the future. So many cool tricks and thinks I am picking up. I have a new movement system in mind. No idea if renpy can handle it... But I will try. :)

Reactions: Xaytal

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't these stolen artwork? That's fine and all, but you are planning on selling this on steam...?

Also, you said you will commission art for the H scenes... but the character sprites are stolen assets. How would that work? You should commission the sprite art while you are at it, so you got original characters.
All art was either bought or free with two conditions: commercial and distribution rights included, ability to edit freely.

Reactions: desmosome

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Just started the game, still on 1st screen dialog, My thing for immersion is : can you make MC Name & surname variable? (user input) it is still early stage and the names are not that generic or multiple use like (MAX) which could be a function or part of something. so you'll won't have that much of a problem. the main caveat here will be if you named your objects also "Jakus" then a full search and replace won't simply work.
But as you are in your early writing and programming, now is the time to think about that.

and I read some comments, but can we have some houses with one or more wives where we can visit them during pregnancy (and have sex ;) ), just a little addition, offspring can still be send off in the kingdom for "education"
You can enter the name you want in-game! And yes that will happen during kingdom management. I forgot to mention CHECK THE HOUSES! Some... may be done.. :) Hint hint.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Yeah, I appreciating you for screenshotting and making a collage or two of every spelling mistake, Caju. Like I have done with previous updates, this one is all about mechanics. Next I will plow through chapter one. Then I will...ugh. Redo all of Lucy's chapter. Then I will re-write even more stories.. Then I will edit it all.

And after all those hours... like 80 or so later... We will have v.31 hahaha
Take it as a compliment.
I only bother to spell check games I like.
This one has potential to be one of my top 25 games.
Keep doing what you do.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
So I am in the process of drawing. And reached out to the artist who made the male characters (only males penis are censored, no idea why). Either way as my characters enter the game, and the original artist gets back to me to fix these (or I do it myself as I have permission) there will be no censorship.

Just give me time haha.
That is wonderful news. I will 100% wishlist on steam, and I will follow development here closely and support on patreon if I end up feeling confident in the direction. I'd love to promise you to support right away, but I've been burnt one too many times by projects the stopped dead in their tracks as soon as they got good enough numbers on patreon, so they no longer had to show anything. I am sorry that you have to pay the price for other people's actions, and I very much hope that I will soon feel comfortable supporting your project. What I've seen so far is spectacular.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
And I was just rolling along blowing through monsters left and right and I get this bomb dropped on me

Untitled.jpg
And now I am at -790/403 health which reminds me of this:

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.

D

Deleted member 3478761

“Derge productions is a husband and wife duo making the NSFW visual novel Aeos.” - Relationship goals! It’s always great if you can share a passion with your significant other.

So, I got baited by the cute, lesbian vampire loli and I clicked, just to find out that she isn't implemented yet? Cause I choose her, and I somehow always end up at the starting menu? There go my dreams of finally becoming a cute anime vampire girl, lmao! Nonetheless, I’ll play as the male MC. Art looks great and just by reading the synopsis I can tell that a lot of passion and effort flows into making this game.

Godspeed, Dergeproductions!

Last edited by a moderator:

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
“Derge productions is a husband and wife duo making the NSFW visual novel Aeos.” - Relationship goals! It’s always great if you can share a passion with your significant other.

So, I got baited by the cute, lesbian vampire loli and I clicked, just to find out that she isn't implemented yet? Cause I choose her, and I somehow always end up at the starting menu? There go my dreams of finally becoming a cute anime vampire girl, lmao! Nonetheless, I’ll play as the male MC. Art looks great and just by reading the synopsis I can tell that a lot of passion and effort flows into making this game.

Godspeed, Dergeproductions!
I try to steer clear of loli. I even use a chart to check the art. She is nowhere near loli by atleast StudioFOW standards. And no agrees with me :/ I am glad you like the game though! I will release her side now! Thanks for the compliment!

I am getting into drawing now and will be doing more characters, but similar style. I also want to do anime cutscenes. All in time :_)

x~Minchen~x

Feb 26, 2019
Anime really needs a better word since I tend to use loli for everything that doesn't look like a milf as well. I always assumed Lucy is a young adult in 18-ish human years, not sure what her race is.

Looking forward to her part, guess it's dumb that I avoid male playthroughs like the plague, but that's me.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Untitled.jpg

Now that I am done, time to ask :
What are you planning on doing to keep the story going? I am level 629.
Certainly you wont let the player level up to 1,000... or 10,000... I mean, the world seems big enough that a player will need to be level 1,000,000 to complete it.
Or were you planning to start the player at level 1 in every new area? How could you explain it?
And ship prices seem off... I can presently afford a fleet of 189 Arcadian man o'wars.

I am definitely curious to see how you will be able to pull this off.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
View attachment 1210955

Now that I am done, time to ask :
What are you planning on doing to keep the story going? I am level 629.
Certainly you wont let the player level up to 1,000... or 10,000... I mean, the world seems big enough that a player will need to be level 1,000,000 to complete it.
Or were you planning to start the player at level 1 in every new area? How could you explain it?
And ship prices seem off... I can presently afford a fleet of 189 Arcadian man o'wars.

I am definitely curious to see how you will be able to pull this off.

Okay, I hope I can convey this clearly without having to just show in-game later. BTW CONGRATULATIONS!!! You did well..

You have me on the gold. Money is coming down. Think FF15... or was it 14.. ...no 13 hard. Monsters give didly. So you attack them for xp, humans for coin, and you now can travel the lands and mine the rest. I am implementing a crafting, smithing, and ore system. And other stuff, but here is what you probably want to know. There are tiers for existence. Monsters (common) and Commoners (sentient beings) max level 95. Monsters Large, Royalty, legendary heros (different class type) max level 995. In you kingdoms, you will buy troops and level them. Troops can range from monsters and commoners to large beasts, monsters, royalty, heroes etc. That's how you will play moving forward. IF you fight again...you choose very carefully. It's going to be winner take all. So, now we get into Godlings. Min level 1000. And we will take it from there.

Chapter two is a whole new world. Everything is different, your character is different, and you are going to want to come prepared. You want that equipment from the slime tunnel, that's key. Because the next time you fight, you will be a godling at least level 1000, but you will be facing a godling or worse. Every other interaction, now it's your troops fighting, so you won't be leveling like you use too. I am shooting to minimize the RPG side temporarily, in chapter two, and focus on kingdom management, strategy, city building, relationships, and war.

Cool? :)

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Anime really needs a better word since I tend to use loli for everything that doesn't look like a milf as well. I always assumed Lucy is a young adult in 18-ish human years, not sure what her race is.

Looking forward to her part, guess it's dumb that I avoid male playthroughs like the plague, but that's me.
I got you. I will get on her story asap!

Reactions: x~Minchen~x

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
With the amount of stupid pointless grind here this may as well be classified as a clicker game.

That's at least closer to reality than "adventure generator".
Haha sorry to hear that. The lower levels aren't actually necessary. After we move into chapter two I will open all of chapter one up as public demo. It will make more sense now. The dungeon would be for those who want a strict grind and completionists run. Everyone else would save the girls and just give tf up. There are... like.. let me count. A minimum of 19 other maps that have nothing to do with the dungeon and will help you complete the chapter.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
That is wonderful news. I will 100% wishlist on steam, and I will follow development here closely and support on patreon if I end up feeling confident in the direction. I'd love to promise you to support right away, but I've been burnt one too many times by projects the stopped dead in their tracks as soon as they got good enough numbers on patreon, so they no longer had to show anything. I am sorry that you have to pay the price for other people's actions, and I very much hope that I will soon feel comfortable supporting your project. What I've seen so far is spectacular.
I appreciate anything the community, and yourself is willing to do. I try and keep honest, working hard at becoming better every day!

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
And I was just rolling along blowing through monsters left and right and I get this bomb dropped on me

View attachment 1210658
And now I am at -790/403 health which reminds me of this:

When the Lamb broke the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth living creature saying, "Come." I looked, and behold, a pale horse; and he who sat on it had the name Death; and Hades was following with him. Authority was given to them over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by the wild beasts of the earth.
Haha Cavern of Slimes - "Further entrence is optional!"

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes