Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
yeah it was missing completely made it super hard to advance in the story
reinstalled it and tried again
seems like i can see the mouse cursor in display set to window
but fullscreen still has no mouse cursor for me
You are playing on windows?

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Good luck with that...i try to buy a 1660s since last year to replace the dead 770gtx in my gaming PC...but the prices are almost higher than a complete PC -,-

D

Deleted member 3478761

I'm building a new gaming Pc. The whole system is going to be water-cooled. I already got the motherboard and processor, but I need a specific RTX 3090, which sadly is either expensive as hell or not available due to shortage. Honestly, I'm considering selling a kidney and a lung to buy one, lmao!

It's the same with the PS5. At my local craigslist, they're selling them at 650bucks. Used to be worse around Christmas. I saw offers up to 2.000 bucks for just one console. I. FUCKIN. HATE. SCALPERS!

Reactions: Virulenz

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So I am steadily working away and drawing. How is everyone doing?
Since you asked:
My garden is coming along nicely. Cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, blueberries, and bell peppers are all being picked daily.
I have 3 species of blackberry trees that I have to pick twice daily.
Peaches, pears, and lemons are still budding with baby fruits coming along nicely.

This week, I have been removing old shipboard siding from the garage and I just rented some scaffolding for $167/week to put up new siding rather than pay $8,000 to a local company that is so busy that they wont even begin the project for 6 months.

Also, Last week I fostered a medium sized dog and turned in the paperwork yesterday so he has a new forever home with me. (that makes 3 dogs and 4 cats)

My uncle stopped by with his girlfriend last night and brought sac-a-lait, catfish, and bass so we had a few beers and spent most of the night with the music cranked up and frying fish.

You probably didnt need to know all that though so I will just finish by saying "I'm doing good"

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Since you asked:
My garden is coming along nicely. Cucumbers, tomatoes, eggplants, blueberries, and bell peppers are all being picked daily.
I have 3 species of blackberry trees that I have to pick twice daily.
Peaches, pears, and lemons are still budding with baby fruits coming along nicely.

This week, I have been removing old shipboard siding from the garage and I just rented some scaffolding for $167/week to put up new siding rather than pay $8,000 to a local company that is so busy that they wont even begin the project for 6 months.

Also, Last week I fostered a medium sized dog and turned in the paperwork yesterday so he has a new forever home with me. (that makes 3 dogs and 4 cats)

My uncle stopped by with his girlfriend last night and brought sac-a-lait, catfish, and bass so we had a few beers and spent most of the night with the music cranked up and frying fish.

You probably didnt need to know all that though so I will just finish by saying "I'm doing good"
No, I love it! Hahaha What kind of doggie?

Reactions: caju

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.3P Demo] APK -

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey all,

I am very back and forth right now. Sorry for that. I will still test this experimental build soon; however, the next update has been play tested and got some good reviews. So I am proceeding with that. I will post it soon.

D

Deleted member 3478761

Hey all,

I am very back and forth right now. Sorry for that. I will still test this experimental build soon; however, the next update has been play tested and got some good reviews. So I am proceeding with that. I will post it soon.
Don't sweat it! Do you even sleep? Update on my side, didn't get a 3090. Making some Pizza right now.

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Don't sweat it! Do you even sleep? Update on my side, didn't get a 3090. Making some Pizza right now.
Eh. I am 7 days from a Steam release (considering pushing back a little now.. maybe.) And all I want to do is get better/ make the game better. Sorry to hear about the card!

D

Deleted member 3478761

Eh. I am 7 days from a Steam release (considering pushing back a little now.. maybe.) And all I want to do is get better/ make the game better. Sorry to hear about the card!
Well, I’ll be like looking forward to the steam release.

Last edited by a moderator:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes