Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Such and upgrade to the market... 17... ish stalls? Each with unique items, equipment, services, and a graphic layout to see what your buying. :)

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Hey All,

I am cutting it close on my steam launch, and this is taking forever! While I work on the next portion of the story, please enjoy a more polished version of our last demo. Any bugs pm me, staff often, but this update will make the last one look like garbage.

I think anyway. Its come a LONG way.

Posting now.

D

Deleted member 3754313

That is a pretty ego stroking poll, where is the "Your Game doesn't interest me so I moved on" check box?

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
That is a pretty ego stroking poll, where is the "Your Game doesn't interest me so I moved on" check box?
"Moving on" means you're not picking anything. They're not making a poll to calculate a percentage; they're doing a survey to gauge the numbers of interested people. If you would click an "I'm not interested" option, then it has the exact same result as you not clicking anything.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Huh, still no Lucy? Boo.
Thought the same...this update was promised as lucy route, but it was nothing than a waste of download and diskspace again :cry:

Dergeproductions
Next time you post an update for a single chara, especially for an other than promised mention it, then we know if its worth the download or just a disappointing anticipationkiller.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4P Demo] [DergeProductions] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 916 MB / 183 MB - Aeos18plusNSFWAdventGen-0.4PDEMO-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: xxx MB / 148 MB - Aeos18plusNSFWAdventGen-0.4PDEMO-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - - MediaFire

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: YAC v3.1b (hngg@f95zone) -

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Thought the same...this update was promised as lucy route, but it was nothing than a waste of download and diskspace again :cry:

Dergeproductions
Next time you post an update for a single chara, especially for an other than promised mention it, then we know if its worth the download or just a disappointing anticipationkiller.
Sorry Virulenz, I did mention it. I got your update here. Just needed to correct the last update. I was getting a lot of messages for stuff I had already fixed.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
"Moving on" means you're not picking anything. They're not making a poll to calculate a percentage; they're doing a survey to gauge the numbers of interested people. If you would click an "I'm not interested" option, then it has the exact same result as you not clicking anything.
Yeah. And the polls really are just telling me depending on where I spend my efforts, what type of a reaction I will see. Is a VN better, auto battler, turn based, and about content I upload.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I do one of these with every update to better assess the upload and how it's received. I read your comment, and understand you don't like it. Any thoughts on how to improve?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Are you kidding me with this poll HAHAHAH damn I had no idea Lucy was so loved.

Thank god I did a poll.

Alright fk it. It is 10 am right now. Lucy's full chapter one drops at midnight. or.. I dont really have a punishment's here, but 12 hours her and Jakus will be done.

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Bookmarking this game since the first demo but never decide to play it until now, after reading about it I feel like this game seem very interesting and at the same time ambitious with more than 12hours in this version and will be 100+ hours in full game. Not just that but lot of positive comments on this thread really convince me this is a game that worth to check out so I'll do it now, but still wonder which side have the longest playtime now? What kind of NSFW content in this version?

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Bookmarking this game since the first demo but never decide to play it until now, after reading about it I feel like this game seem very interesting and at the same time ambitious with more than 12hours in this version and will be 100+ hours in full game. Not just that but lot of positive comments on this thread really convince me this is a game that worth to check out so I'll do it now, but still wonder which side have the longest playtime now? What kind of NSFW content in this version?
So they are equidistant. Today's gonna suck. Umm There is no way for me to assess playtime. The demo up now is estimated to be between 30-50 percent, of one character's chapter one. So, if it that's you take 1-3 hours to beat, the next update tonight will double it for one character. And then add a whole new character. I would say 4-12 hours of gameplay depending on if you b line for the dragon, or do it all.

NSFW has only a single scene right now and .. like 10-20 with nudity and mature content.

I will get to drawing, I am just too busy. Just know I will always to updating the demo. And retro adding NSFW scenes as I make them in the full version, if they are meant to be in chapter one.

In the coming days I will also add a gallery so you re-watch it all easier. :)

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
So they are equidistant. Today's gonna suck. Umm There is no way for me to assess playtime. The demo up now is estimated to be between 30-50 percent, of one character's chapter one. So, if it that's you take 1-3 hours to beat, the next update tonight will double it for one character. And then add a whole new character. I would say 4-12 hours of gameplay depending on if you b line for the dragon, or do it all.

NSFW has only a single scene right now and .. like 10-20 with nudity and mature content.

I will get to drawing, I am just too busy. Just know I will always to updating the demo. And retro adding NSFW scenes as I make them in the full version, if they are meant to be in chapter one.

In the coming days I will also add a gallery so you re-watch it all easier. :)
Can't wait for the next update, I'm just complete the dungeon slime and I must say it was actually very fun and feel ashamed that I didn't decide to play your game sooner. Even with the lack of lewd content it was a very decent RPG game
The only thing I think you need to change is the arrow cursor, it look very inconvenience and hard to point to the location I want to click on

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Can't wait for the next update, I'm just complete the dungeon slime and I must say it was actually very fun and feel ashamed that I didn't decide to play your game sooner. Even with the lack of lewd content it was a very decent RPG game
The only thing I think you need to change is the arrow cursor, it look very inconvenience and hard to point to the location I want to click on
So some things I will add that are requested: New cursor (lots of people ask, I love it? but hey.), grammar check, and more lewd content. Just know I can't write/code/draw at the same time. Humanly not okay. Once the coding is complete, and the writing is polished, I will focus solely on NSFW art for awhile.

I am glad you like the RPG so far. The battle system is ever evolving. Make sure to check the arms stalls. New stores will come available. Also, there will be a new battle system soon! It has animations. And then we look at chapter two which is actually only maybe 5% rpg and 95% RTS. I have some cool stuff planned where you raise troops, level them, and begin to fulfil you kingdom line by conquesting while maintaining 1-3 central cities.

• Love
Reactions: thevoid089

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
So just doing alittle math here...

Jakus has 400 labels left. Ie POIS.

Not including finishing the markets.

and polishing the story.

Then lucy has 1100...

carry the 30-40 unique stories to her...

and one map I need to swap her to jakus in the inn

which adds five...

only 137.5 hours of work to crunch into 10 hours. It'll be fine.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes