Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Ugh. Watch what you wish for is all I can say. For now its all fun and games, but once I input true and false statements some of these could bite your in the ass. Or maybe not. But immortality probably will mean Jakus turning into an undead, losing his wind powers (lossed at death) and getting dark magic. He will still get fire, but again choose wisely. Later on characters will recognize him as undead. (I actually have not used a true/false statement in the entire code, because I am saving them for the next phase of having npcs better interact and acknowledge your choices/ achievements/ crimes.)
Oh! So those are basically "everything will come with a price" type of wish, I think that idea sounds very plausible in the future after you done setting up everything you need in the game first. I'll keep a separate save plot for that choice so when you come back to develop it I can choose them to see the outcome, but I think the mind control wish is the best of all for now and would love if you expand the story for it

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
People who like Lucy stuff...hopefully. °3°
No, playtesting to get any game killing bugs shifted out.

And remember, this ain't just Lucy coming. Jakus's whole chapter one and Lucy's too. I am going to take a few minutes to sit here and figure out how to shift any game killing bugs. Then.. I guess we are ready. I have some polishing on the market too do. Nothing major.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
Well, as perfectionist i always check everything my chosen route has to offer.
I won a bet with a Piranha Bytes dev in the past because i managed to collect everything from plants to weapons over all chapters (stuff spawned every chapter, missed things were gone). After seeing my savegame he said i am the most insane looter ever ^^
So yeah, i think i will see everything you made for lucy...maybe not every quest (i dont help assholes) but every location ^^

Reactions: Dergeproductions

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Well, as perfectionist i always check everything my chosen route has to offer.
I won a bet with a Piranha Bytes dev in the past because i managed to collect everything from plants to weapons over all chapters (stuff spawned every chapter, missed things were gone). After seeing my savegame he said i am the most insane looter ever ^^
So yeah, i think i will see everything you made for lucy...maybe not every quest (i dont help assholes) but every location ^^
Yeah and thats fine its not the bugs that I hate, its the game killing kind. Literally cause it to just shut and lose your progress. Just let me find those first. You all can handle the rest. I keep my code neat. Few bugs should persist.

Virulenz

Engaged Member
Sep 27, 2017
...silence...
Does this mean you found a terrible bug and work hard on fixing it, or is play(test)ing to much fun to stop? ^^

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Either that or he was too tired and take a whole day off to sleep to recover, he's working very hard on it after all
Finished 90%.

Play test took forever.

I am working hard on adding a few features I just missed. It took an extra 10k lines. And I am very tired after it.

I took a day or two off to draw and kick my feet up. I'll get back to it.

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4P Demo] APK -

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
By the way everyone. To let me get done making a good copy for f95 to try, and survive the process. I have moved our steam release day to the 19th of June! Now I have more time to work steadily and draw.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Nice! Can't wait to see how you draw those sex scenes for the game, feel a bit sad that those available sex images in your demo was censored (and those images wasn't yours right?) so I hope your official arts it will be uncensored
So I know everyone's waiting for lucy. And have been beyond paitent, but what will one little experiment hurt us eh? This next update will be a 100% my art demo and *drumroll*... Sandbox.

Think about that for a second. Because I drew everything. The backgrounds, characters, NSFW scenes. So, I thought, how better to test it out then on a brand new continent (this way its ready for when Jakus/ Lucy come anyway) with the actual sandbox features that we have been waiting for.

Reactions: thevoid089

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
K except monsters. I paid for em. No one has the time to belt out 60+ monsters. Ill do this over time haha

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes