Ren'Py Abandoned Aeos: The NSFW Adventure Generator [v0.4 Demo] [DergeProductions]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Nice! Can't wait to see how you draw those sex scenes for the game, feel a bit sad that those available sex images in your demo was censored (and those images wasn't yours right?) so I hope your offical arts it will be uncensored
Now, nothing is censored.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
OK so:

Drawn scenes: 20/35
Digitized scenes: 0/35
Maps:17/22
labels: 0 / 100 <
Ill just update until this is ready. We're flying along. This will just be a fun tester until I can get my head on straight and finish the bigger chapter. Hell maybe I can do scenes for it now too.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Meanwhile if anyone wants to test what the new art looks like, suggest something for me to draw! Only takes 20 mins or so out of our time.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Sorry life happens. What do you think of this? It's a recurring character from Cataleanar. It's only hand drawn so not super clean from photoshop. Regardless. All the funny requests I can add.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
I may need to clean them up a lot, but I am sure I can learn photoshop better to assist.

I suppose it would help also if I post right side up xD

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Drawn scenes: 20/35
Digitized scenes: 0/35
Maps: 23/23
labels: 0 / 147

this took 12 hours. its deceptive because the maps had to be translated into code, labels, idle, and hover images.

Dergeproductions

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2021
Okay. So after my burnout I got back on the horse. I am hella slow on updates, but learned the ability to draw anything I can imagine.

I still suck at it.. You know, cause its been like a week. But, I figure if I start really doing all art for Aeos, it will open unlimited creative potential and doors for the game and its quality, as well as force me to do so much art I will have to improve to high quality art. Thoughts?

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Okay. So after my burnout I got back on the horse. I am hella slow on updates, but learned the ability to draw anything I can imagine.

I still suck at it.. You know, cause its been like a week. But, I figure if I start really doing all art for Aeos, it will open unlimited creative potential and doors for the game and its quality, as well as force me to do so much art I will have to improve to high quality art. Thoughts?
Still need lot of improvement but I believe that you will slowly level up your drawing skill if you practicing a lot

Reactions: Dergeproductions

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Working on it haha. I'm just surprised I've got this far. I literally had plans b through z if I failed to draw anything.
Well! Another alternative option is to hire some artist for the art if you failed or want to focus on coding without distraction, it will cost money but you will have good CGs to use as samples to attract more potential supporters

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes